To Live

"You stupid pirates! Get it in your heads that putting on a brave front doesn't change anything! You're going against the power of the assassin CP9 and the weight of the Gates of Justice can't be opened by human strength. And above all things, right now.. I have the authority to exercise Buster Call by using this golden transponder snail!" Some guy with a weird metal mask and purple hair laughed out, holding up a gold snail in one hand.

"Buster call.." I heard Robin mutter, and I could see the fear in her eyes as she looked at it.

"That's right! It's the power that wiped out your hometown exactly twenty years ago, Nico Robin. I remember that the following year, the name 'Ohara' had been wiped off the map. 

I could hear Sanji and Chopper muttering about it, and Robin told him not to use it. "Ohh I like that reaction. It gives me a chill. What? Does it mean that you want me to press this button to activate Buster Call? Hm? Does it?"

"Do you really understand what'll happen when you press it?" she growled at him.

"I do. It'll eliminate the possibility of the pirates escaping from this island! Just with this single button," he chimed in amusement. 

"It won't be that simple!"

"Are you remembering something? If you like, shall I try pressing it? Right here, right now?" Oh my god can't I just kill him. She yelled at him to stop, and then he accused her cocky.

She gritted her teeth and her cuffs clinked. "You said that 'Ohara' had been wiped off the map. Can you see humans on a map?! Because you guys see the world that way.. you can do such a cruel thing! Buster Calls are a heatless power that even make you lose sight of your goal." She fell to her knees. "So you musn't use it. Never. Not that! If.. you exercise a Buster Call righgt here, right now, then together with Enies Lobby.. you guys, too, will disappear."

"D-Don't be ridiculous! There's no way we'd be eliminated by our own people's attacks! What're you saying?!" dunce face yelled, throwing his arms out in emphasis of his words.

"Twenty yeas ago, everything was taken away from me and many people's lives were ruined. It was caused by a single attack- Buster Call. That attack is now.." Robin stood up to look at u over the ledge of the balcony they were on and continued, ".. targeted on the friends I was finally able to find, whom I can be myself with. The more I wish to be with you, the more my fate will show its fangs to you! No matter how far I go on the sea, I have a huge enemy that I can't shake off... because the world and its darkness are my enemy! The incident with Aokiji, as well as this time.. I've already dragged you into my troubles twice! If this continues forever, even though you guys are good natured... you'll eventually feel that I'm a burden! I'm sure you'll betray me one day and abandon me! That's what I'm most afraid of! That's why I didn't want you to come to rescue me! If I'm going to die someday anyway, I want to die right here, right now!"

I clenched my fists, and maybe if I my power wasn't activated, my nails would have dug into my palms and made me bleed. To think she would have that idea planted in her head after such a long life of running away. I couldn't imagine the pain. A cackle ripped through the heavy air, and my eyes made their way to that purple haired fucker. "I see! That indeed is a sound argument! That's true. No one is stupid enouogh to think that having you isn't a burden. Look at that symbol, you damn pirates!" he sneered, pointing up at the World Government flag that waved above us all. "That logo indicates the unity of over 170 member countries spanning the four seas and the Grand Line! This is the world! Do you realize how completely powerless you guys are to fight against it?! Do you realize how huge of an organization this woman has been pursued by?!"

"I understand well the identity of Robin's enemy. Sogeking," Luffy called, not looking at the man. "Shoot through that flag."

"Roger. This is my new weapon, a huge slingshot.. named Kabuto! Have a good look at its power! Special Attack.. Firebird Star!" Usopp stretched his new slingshot back and fired straight through the flag, earning a surprised gasp from both purple man and Robin. "Mission accomplished.