Who is Hachi?

It's been a while since we left Thriller Bark now. We were peacefully sailing and fishing when all of a sudden, pillars of swirling water were emerging from the sea. Everyone literally had to fight the water as it tried to hit us. It bent over the ship and tried to crash into it like it had a mind of its own. I officially hate the weather on this sea. Eventually, one of the pillars bent beneath us and we were picked up by it. It was surprisingly peaceful as we rode on the bend of the current. Like a free ride. I looked toward the front of the ship, my eyes catching view of what was just after these crazy currents.

"I can see it!" Luffy shouted, "The Red Line!"

I ran up to the railing behind him, grinning widely. "We finally got here!" Nami sighed in relief.

"There was a nasty storm that day, too..." Sanji hummed.

I leaned toward Franky and raised a brow, "What's he talking about?"

"No idea," he responded.

A huge water pillar erupted right in front of the ship after that, and Nami instructed Sanji to get onto it. He did so, even if Franky was a bit skeptic. As soon as we got on the large bending current, we furled the sales and Coup de Burst-ed out of there. The ship touched back down to the sea, causing Usopp and Chopper to let out a breath of relief.

"We're here... We've finally made it here!" Luffy called out with a laugh. We all had our own reactions until Luffy began talking again, "Anyway, we're halfway there now! The Twin Capes, where we met Laboon, are connected to this wall on the other side of the world. I'm glad we've all made it here together!"

"Apparently, I crossed Reverse mountain from South Blue before I was old enough to remember, but I guess that was more than 30 years ago," Franky commented.

"I entered this sea five years ago, from West Blue," Robin followed up.

"I came through North blue according to my father," I added.

Luffy stood up on the figurehead of the Sunny and said, "Once we go around the second half of the world, we'll get to see this wall again, and when we do... I'll be the king of pirates!"

I left after being informed by Nami that Marine headquarters was nearby. Luffy, Robin, and Brook all went in the shark submarine to check out how to get to Fishman island since the log pose was pointing directly down now. I went into my workshop and struggled to pick up my newest creation. I placed it into my metal box that acted as a backpack, fitting it over my shoulders and almost falling to my knees. Holy shit. I may be the greatest friend ever. I shuffled over to the rope ladder that led to the crows nest, looking up at my destination with disdain. After about 15 minutes of me climbing up, sweat was exiting every pore of my body. I wish a regular backpack would have worked in delivering this so there wouldn't be even more weight on my back, but alas, the fabric would rip. Finally, I got to the hatch of the nest and threw it open with haste, climbing into the room with a huff.

Some clanking ensued, and I looked up to see that Zoro was staring at me in confusion. "If you're struggling to climb up here, you're pretty pathetic," he commented.

My eyebrow twitched in irritation. I didn't answer him, sitting up and setting the tall metal box of a backpack down. He turned to go back to working out, since that was clearly what he was doing before I came up here with all of the sweat that was on him. And the fact that he was shirtless. My eyes lingered on him a little longer than they should have, but I turned and popped open the box. "The reason I was struggling so much was because I had a heavy weight on my back," I cut through the silence with my voice.

"Yea? Why? Training?" he asked, still doing his crazy handstand pushups with huge weights balancing across his feet.

"Yes, training. But not my training, even though I should probably train anyway. I'll start that in a bit, but this is for your training," I hummed. That got him to stop. He stood back on his feet and he looked at me with curiosity, though it was faint. I grabbed the handle of the dense alloy I created, heaving it out of the metal box with a grunt, successfully holding it up for about two seconds before the object crashed back onto the ground with me still holding the handle of it up. "This is for you, you work out crazed man."