Usopp's Departure

I won't lie, I took like every fast route I could, and I was screaming my head off with joy every time we would fall from a high height or speed down a slope. At one point, I was falling and something hit the bottom of the boat. A bird? I looked down as the boat hit the surface of the water. I wheezed, my eyes popping out as I realized it was a person. I grabbed their hand and pulled them on the boat. 

"Eh? Square Usopp?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

The man rubbed his head and then looked at me, raising a brow, "You hit me with a boat and then proceed to call me someone else? How strange you are."

I looked away and rubbed my neck nervously, "Haha.. yea.. sorry about hitting you, I was just having fun using the rushing waters of some of the routes.."

He laughed, patting my shoulder, "I was only joking, don't worry. I must be going, though, since I have some less than fortunate news for some owners of a ship." He didn't give me time to respond since he was already jumping across buildings, which is what he was probably doing before I struck him with my airborne yagara ride.

I kept riding through the streets until I was called to the side by Sanji and Chopper, who informed me that Robin was missing. I frowned, and the blond said that it was probably connected to the fact that Aokiji told us that we'd regret being connected to her eventually. We headed back to the ship after that, seeing that it was all in one piece still. Or so I thought. Zoro immediately told us that the ship couldn't be repaired. That must have been the news that square Usopp had to tell someone. That someone must have been Luffy.

Once I saw Nami's face when she came back, I knew that only more bad news would be coming our way.

~~~

We ended up going into the city to find Usopp while Nami stayed with the ship and the money, but only found a trail of blood. Of course he went by himself. I rubbed my temples and sighed, highly frustrated. The tension was cut when we heard a familiar voice getting closer and closer, not on the ground but.. in the sky? I looked up right as Luffy crashed into the ground, bounced off a wall, and right into the water beside us.

Everyone stood around for a second, and then shouted his name when he came back up to the surface struggling to breath while thrashing around trying to stay afloat. Sanji jumped in to get him back out. Apparently the reason why he was trying to jump across buildings was because he was trying to be like Square Usopp while looking for real Usopp. "We're about to head to the hideout. Usopp was beaten and the money got stolen. Perhaps he felt responsible and left to fight the Franky Family alone?" Sanji hummed with a cigarette in his mouth, looking up at the sky.

~~~

I clenched my fists to my sides when we showed up at the Franky Family house. We all stared down at a bruised and bloodied Usopp who had tears streaking down his unconscious face. I asked Chopper if he was breathing, and the doctor confirmed it through gritted teeth. The reindeer stood up in his humanlike form, looking as angry as I felt.

"Hold on, Usopp," Luffy muttered, clenching his fist. I activated by devil fruit power and walked forward with the rest of them while he said, "We're going to tear down this damn house right now."

The door to the tall house opened right as we stood in front of it. A huge guy bigger than Aokiji stood in the open door, and got knocked back into the building when Luffy punched him in the face. The men in the house instantly recognized who our captain was. They talked down to us for a minute before Luffy took down one of their biggest guys. Zoro followed up with his own show of strength when he cut all of their cannonballs, plus their cannon. Next was Sanji's attack, which took out a big group of people when they tried to escape out of the back door. When they ran towards the front, Chopper was the one to take them on with one of his rumble balls.