Big Post-War Moves

ok guys. idk how to feel ab this one.
Also... I know that I have over a hundred chapters so it isn't like a crazy accomplishment, but still, 1Mil views is crazy, right?!
---

"Do you think she'll wake up?"

"Shh! Why would you say that?!"

"She looks like a mummy right now; I can't help myself."

"Hmmm yea that's true."

I scrunched my eyebrows together at the voices I was hearing. It doesn't really sound like my crew. A moment of struggle finally got my eyes to open. I was in a dimly lit room that still had Wano architectural designs from what I could tell with the ceiling.

"Oh look, she's awake!" Penguin's face appeared in my line of sight. I was laying down, so this guy was leaning over me.

"Good morning! Or rather, good evening!" Shachi greeted, his face appearing beside Penguin's.

"Uh.. good evening?" I muttered. My voice sounded scratchy when it came out. It also feels like bandages are all over my face. "Where am I?"

They backed up, just enough for me to sit up on the futon thing I was on. "You laid down yesterday when we finished treating you and said you'd sleep it off since we wouldn't allow you to do much else. Captain picked you up and walked you to the building we've got in downtown Flower Capital. We're in the process of moving everything to the sub," Penguin informed me.

Shachi leaned on Penguin and grinned, "Yup! And every time we head out, some guys from your group ask about you. Captain said not to spill our location, so we've been keeping it a secret. That Black Leg Sanji is reaaaallllyyyyy not happy about it, but we can fend him off, easy. Straw Hat and Roronoa are still unconscious, so we don't even have to worry about them either."

I chuckled and rubbed my neck as if it'd smooth my throat, "Thanks for the updates. You guys have water?"

Shachi ran to go get some, leaving me with Penguin. Speaking of which, he leaned down once Shachi was out of sight. "By the way... did anything happen between you and Cap?" he whispered.

My mind flashed back to Onigashima. "Hmmm... Why're you asking?" I hummed.

"He's just been real adamant about letting you rest and replacing your bandages or reapplying the remedy for your chemical burns himself," he answered. "He usually leaves us to stuff like that. He doesn't even know we're in here. If he did, he woulda told us to leave."

I rubbed my chin, like I was thinking of what could be making him act that way. "That's interesting. Maybe you should ask him about it; I have no clue," I casually lied.

Penguin rubbed his chin before getting a bit closer to me, whispering again, "So you're definitely still single? Totally just asking for a frien-"

"I've got the water!" Shachi announced as he threw the door open to the room again.

Penguin fell on the floor in an attempt to back away from me too fast and I kept myself from laughing. I received the water from Shachi and listened to their updates for a while longer. According to them, I've only been passed out for about 24 hours, and it's looking like Luffy and Zoro will be a couple more days. Coincidentally, Law and Kid have been looking to leave in a few days, too. It turns out that Kid has also been looking for me. I can guess why.

On another note, I feel gross. When they took a pause in speaking, I took it as my turn to do so. "Alright, guys. I know it's the middle of the night, but I'm gonna head to the bathhouse now. I've got the battle sweat and stuff all over me. Along with lots of medication. It's fine if I come back and get my bandages reapplied, right?" I asked.