The Sound of a Finished War

To say the least, things were not looking good right now. There was a giant ball of doom falling down to us and I am like 85% sure Luffy just jumped into it from what I could see. I had Zoro in my arms since he was unconscious but I couldn't get back to everyone since lightning was going bat shit crazy. Wyper is awake though, so there's that, and he's rooting for Luffy, also cool. I jumped out of the way when lightning tried to hit me, taking care not to bash Zoro's dead body on everything.

"CLEAR THE SKY!"

I looked up at the sound at Luffy's voice and instantly regretted it, squeezing my eyes shut when the doom ball broke in a huge flash, clearing away all thunder clouds. When the brightness outside of my eyelids stopped being so harsh I finally looked back up. And there he was, the rubber man falling from the sky, screaming his lungs out because I could hear him from here again. I could also hear Usopp cheering from the level above me.

"Ring it, Straw Hat! Light the fire of Shandra!!" Wyper called out to the sky a couple feet away from me.

I kept watching as Luffy fell lower, revving up an attack when he was around the area of Enel, who turned into a giant lightning man in return. Enel shot him with a huge bolt and we all stared up to see the outcome. The smaller man ran up Enel's arm and kicked him, almost getting stabbed by a trident in the process. I sucked in a breath when Luffy started falling, but he sprang back up by using a nearby cloud which I think Nami was on.

"YES!!" I screamed when I saw Luffy smash Enel in with his golden pistol attack, his fist heading in the bell's direction. The bell rang, and then fell off the clouds it rested on, but it was beautiful. I grinned widely and let out a sigh of relief. "We're all alive too, so that's great."

I was about to make my way up to the rest of them, but Zoro forcefully shoved himself out of my arms and onto the ground. "What do you think you're doing, woman?!" he yelled, scooting back furiously.

"Well I was helping you not die some more when you were unconscious, but clearly I should have left you there!" I yelled back, kicking a rock at him. It hit him in the forehead and I was in the middle of laughing when I had to move my head in order to avoid that same rock hitting me. "Hey!"

"(Y/N)! ZORO! YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!" I heard the cute voice of Chopper call from behind us. I grinned when I saw him, bandaged up and in better shape than when I first saw him at the Iron Ordeal. Sanji and Usopp came along with him.

"He needs it more than we do," Zoro retorted, motioning to Wyper who was now laying flat on the floor. All the adrenaline finally left his body, I see. I nodded in agreement and Chopper ran over to the physically broken man.

Sanji stepped next to us with a cigarette in his mouth. "Oi, isn't he a guerilla? We don't owe him anything," he muttered.

"I don't really get it either, but he fought really hard back there," the green haired man replied.

"Oh? What's that? Sympathy?"

"Dunno."

We all took a seat on the broken ruins around us, with me sitting next to Usopp. "So in the end, the golden bell and Enel's gilded ark.." Sanji began.

"Yep, they fell into the White-White Sea," Usopp confirmed. The blond sighed and looked down with an amused expression.

"So in the end, the golden city was just a name," he breathed out with an exhausted grin.

Zoro piped in right after that, "Our flat-broke voyage continues."

"I'd rather have dials and stuff at this point anyway," Usopp said cheerfully.