Intense... in all Aspects

Ok so I might start doing my own filler chapters. I'll probably do another movie and probably flashbacks with Ace and how yall met. Anywho...
*Vigorously tries to find an episode that I should start this chapter on*
---

"Let's strike a blow, Kaido. I wonder how many of the six of them will survive," Big Mom proposed.

"The two of them are too much together," Law grumbled.

"Yea, they're too much," Zoro agreed.

"Wouldn't sending one of them away mean that some of us would leave as well?" I thought aloud, not really expecting an answer. I vote for not leaving.

"Trafalgar! Can't you move either of them downstairs with your ability?" Kid questioned.

Law sighed, "If I could, I would have done it already. Their Haki is too strong, I can't move them!"

Kid grinned and looked back at the two Yonko. "Then, let's tear them apart!" he concluded.

"OI! Here comes a big one!" Luffy directed our attention back to Kaido and Big Mom. They'd been charging up an attack.

Both of their weapons were ready to send us to oblivion. "CONQUEST OF THE SEA!" they shouted in sync. A huge wave of energy came hurdling towards us. It looked like... it looked like what certain death should look like.

"You can't be serious!" Zoro blurted out.

"We can't dodge it!" Killer shouted.

 I put my hands up and closed my eyes, my hair violently twisting as the winds threatened to push me back, "I am definitely not blocking this one."

Zoro jumped in front of our group, deciding that he was the one that was going to block the oncoming death beam. He'd pulled out all three swords to stop the blast from wiping us all out. With the moment that Zoro bought for us, Law used his devil fruit to move us out of death's path.

When we landed on the ground, I went for Zoro immediately. He was clutching his side as blood dripped from the side of his mouth. "Holy shit! Are you alright?!" I asked, in full panic mode. I don't mean to be a damsel in distress at times like this, but I am indeed distressing.

"I'm still alive..." he breathed out weakly.

Kid thanked him for blocking the attack. That was probably one of the most impressive things I've seen. I was actually expecting to die.

While I was busy with Zoro's condition, Luffy immediately threw himself back into battle. He gave Kaido a "Red Hawk," which the Yonko surprisingly dodged. We're getting into dodging territory. Luffy blocked Kaido's metal club when it threated to smash him into the ground.

After this, it felt like the fight was turning around. Luffy could finally make counter attacks with Kaido. Meanwhile, the rest of us mostly focused on getting Big Mom out of the picture. Kid made a container for Zeus, Killer drove Neptune away, and Zoro made sure to keep Prometheus split apart enough to have issues fusing back into one ball of gas.

When those three helpers were far enough from her, all four of us fought Big Mom to the edge of a cliff, where Zoro cut the ground apart. She didn't expect that, so she ended up falling off the island. "How's that?!" Zoro rhetorically asked, coughing up a concerning amount of blood.

"Don't die, Zoro!" I yelled to him as I jumped over a huge hole Law created when he threw a rock at Big Mom.

"I'm not gonna die," he responded as I got closer. He used his sleeve to wipe the blood from his lips.

"I dunno, you're looking pretty shitty right now," I said, patting his shoulder.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU, MAMA!"