That's a Ninja?

My waffle got burned.
---

I nudged Law in his side, "Hey, what do you think the ninja will be like? How many rumors do you think will be true?"

His eyebrow twitched, "How many questions must you ask? It's been 20 minutes."

"Gosh, maybe I should have stayed at the front with Luffy," I grumbled. Another question popped into my mind after that, "Hey could I still come and see Bepo even after the alliance is over?"

"Why are you so obsessed with him?" he asked.

"Have you SEEN him? He's so cute. He's like a bigger Chopper, except I don't get to see him all the time so I'm even more attached to him," I explained.

He stayed quiet for a second before replying, "Understandable."

"Oh so you think he's cute too? Hell yea," I patted his shoulder in approval.

My face then made impact with the man who was walking in front of me. I looked around Zoro to see why he stopped, seeing that we were now at the tail of the whale tree. Cat Viper stood in front of the tail and pressed on it. The tree rumbled a bit before a secret door slid open.

"Ohhh! I can't believe there's an entrance here!" Chopper gushed in fascination.

Usopp gasped as well, "On the tail of the Whale Tree?! No one would notice!"

"And it's a hidden door so it's impossible to find," Cat Viper added. "Let's go."

The dukes entered the hidden space first, and then our group headed in. Since Law and I were at the back of the group, we didn't get to see it until everyone was in. "Wow, those are some huge stairs," I mumbled, looking at the steps that led into the Whale Tree. It looked like there was no end from where we were standing.

Law walked past me and started jumping down the steps. I followed his lead. The way down the steps was a long journey, but soon enough, we heard what sounded like a strangled yell. When Chopper asked what it was, Cat Viper responded first, "That's Raizo's voice."

"Eh?! The ninja?!" Chopper squealed.

"Ninja!" Usopp and Luffy cheered.

The three of them started sprinting down the steps, chanting 'ninja'. Franky joined them instantly. They left clouds of dust in their wake. I was next to Robin now since Law didn't want to race with me earlier.

"Honestly, why are they so excited?" she questioned.

I shook my head, "How are you not? It's a ninja! Have you ever seen a ninja before?"

She laughed at bit, "I see that you're just as excited as them."

"Of course I am! What if he has teleportation techniques?" I told her, not understanding why she wasn't getting the excitement we were harboring for this guy.

"Doesn't Torao have similar abilities?" she asked.

I glanced back at Law, then back at her, "No, it's not the same thing. It's totally different! Ninjas don't need to use devil fruits!"

She giggled and we just continued on. Nami didn't seem to enthused about seeing ninja either, which was blowing my mind. They act like ninjas are just everywhere nowadays. I started walking faster when I could no longer see Luffy and the rest of them. Robin was far behind me now, since she was taking her time like the mature woman she is. The sounds from the bottom of the whale grew louder, as I drew closer to the bottom. Zoro and Law were a few steps behind me .

"He-gara is the ninja!" Cat Viper informed the group that ran ahead just as I entered hearing distance.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Luffy, Usopp, Chopper and Franky were all standing at the entrance to a huge green covered room. Sitting in the center of it was a guy with a moon on his forehead and a weird haircut. Kinda looked like spider legs. Another thing was that he was chained onto the front of what looked kind of like a poneglyph. "There you are, Cat Viper!" the man called out, snot coming from his nose and tears in his eyes. "You! Why didn't you just hand me over to them?! Everyone that brought me food here... was injured! They told me the country is okay, but is it true?! If it's a lie, I, Raizo, will hate you! KAAA!"