Level Two

"Isn't this path going downwards?" Law commented, making Luffy and I look ahead.

"Come to think of it..." Luffy trailed off.

Moocy's hooves started splashing up water, which drew attention to the floor. Law yelled, "Stop! He's sinking in the water!" By then, Moocy was already halfway submerged, but there was room to turn around.

"Well... this doesn't look too good," I muttered, looking at the water surrounding us and the dead end wall in front of us. As if Moocy understood what I said, he started freaking out. I jumped off and patted his side, "It's alright, bud, we just gotta-" I heavily leaned against him and groaned, "Oh damn, I'm really dumb. I didn't think the water was this deep." The water was up to my chest. I forgot how tall Moocy is.

Luffy shifted to get off the bull, saying, "Here, let me help-"

"NO! Don't come down here you idiot, you'll get weakened too," I shouted at my captain. He made a little 'oh yea' expression. We froze on the spot, including Moocy, when footsteps echoed in the small 

"There's no shortcut here, it's just a slanted waterfill," a familiar voice pointed out. I couldn't see who it was since I decided to be on the wrong side of Moocy, but I didn't have to. Just his voice was easy enough to know.

"You...! Doflamingo!" Luffy shouted.

"Doflamingo...!" Law repeated.

Doffy let out an chuckle and said, "Looks like you're gonna get those handcuffs off soon, aren't you, Law?"

"Why the hell are you here?!" my captain yelled, calling attention back to him. His fist stretched toward where Doffy was standing in order to land a punch on him, but judging from the amount of times his fist hit something, it was probably ricocheting off things after Doffy dodged or blocked it. His arm returned back to him without a scratch, though, so I guess Doffy didn't attack him.

"I came to save you," the man answered, successfully confusing us. "How could you fall into such a stupid trap? That crap about a shortcut..." Next thing I know, a string is shot through Moocy and right into my side.

"What the hell..?" I muttered, my fists grabbing at Moocy's fur. Luffy called out to the animal and to me, and just as he did, more strings shot through the bull, most missing me. Unfortunately, two more struck around the same spot as the first one. I was bleeding just like Moocy was. I tried to hold the bull up but he came falling down, causing Luffy to fall into the water with me. We were both pushed father into the liquid due to Moocy's fall, with us now up to our heads in water. Thankfully, Law didn't fall in the water, but at this point I don't think it's much better considering his shackles are still on.

"Anyone could kill you guys like this," Doffy stated before looking up and laughing evilly. Now I could clearly see him. "There are some idiots saying that they'll kill me, rampaging out there... It's amazing how you found people who side with you even in these circumstances. I've been giving you due respect for that special quality of yours since the War of the Best. But... you're actually this dumb! Why did you choose him, Law? You used to be a more promising man. Even when you were a kid, you were more ruthless and more cunning! Am I right? Who made you... into such a coward-"

"Shut up!" Law yelled, sitting up slightly to look at the blond, "I'm not willing to become like you! I've been... saved!"

"By my brother Corazon, you mean? If you haven't become a coward, then why do you want to die in vain... alongside this dumbshit?" Doffy questioned. I knew he was referring to Luffy, as we all did.

I gripped Moocy a little harder and frowned, "Shut the fuck up... you're the dumbshit..."

"You're no different from him, (y/n). You both chose an idiotic fool," he stated, his finger pointing at Law now, probably with the intent of shooting his string bullet at him.