The Punch That Started it All

Since I am neither Zoro nor Luffy, I was allowed to leave the group. I wouldn't say I really attract attention or problems. Besides that one time with Enel. Or that one time with Lucci.

...Look, the point is, I am a responsible adult who will leave the group on her bubble bike if Hachi says I can. Anyway, I entered another grove, not paying attention to what number was on the tree because honestly I don't care. I sped above the grassy streets of the busy town. Admittedly, I was looking for booze or weird looking food I could try. What can I say? I am a maiden of culture and grace. 

Ah, there's the bar.

I locked my little bike next to the outside of it, not really caring if it was taken. I have a feeling it won't matter later. Walking in, I could see that there were two distinct groups on either side of the bar, plus a couple of people lingering towards the entrance. I didn't blame them, since these two groups definitely looked like...aggressive pirates, to say the least. I decided I wouldn't be paying them much mind since they were making faces at each other. Meanwhile, I made my way up to the bar stools and sat in one, spinning around a bit.

"Give me the best you've got! I've got allowance today," I sang. I was very happy about the amount of money Nami supplied to me, and I think it showed. Clearly, I'm her favorite. Or at least I hope so. The man behind the bar seemed surprised to see me. Since he didn't start moving to get me something, I raised a brow and questioned, "What? Never seen a lady with money to spend? Gimme booze! Booze! Booze!" I started chanting like Brook taught me to. I love talking to Brook, he's so funny when he's not asking to see panties.

The man seemed a bit taken aback, and then shook his head, amused, "Well, no I can't say I have, not much women really come in here. Just take a look around; men everywhere. But if you've got money, welcome. Money doesn't discriminate." He grabbed a glass and went to the back of the bar.

My fingers drummed on the table as I waited. Everything was... weirdly quiet in here. Just as I was about to turn around to scope what was going on, heavy footsteps made their way to me. Looking towards the noise like anyone would, I saw a very tall muscular man with bright red hair and purple tinted black lipstick. Looked like he was the lead singer in a band. I will admit, he was kind of hot. Although he was also one of the guys who I avoided looking at when we walked in here. The especially aggressive looking one. Not because of his metal band look, but rather the scowl he held in his expression as he stared across the room towards a dude with really long arms. He wasn't scowling anymore, though, and I don't know if that was good or bad.

A wide, confident smirk was on his face now. More attractive than the scowl, I must say. "I didn't know that a woman had the balls to walk in here, especially in this atmosphere," he said, his hand on the bar table in front of me so he could lean on it.

"I'm pretty sure woman aren't supposed to have balls at all..." I muttered, not meaning to say it out loud. I almost laughed at myself, but I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop. I feel like he's rash kind of person. 

I think I was right. This guy didn't really look all that happy about what I said. His lips twisted a little downward, saying, "So you've got an smart mouth? Clearly not smart enough to say the right shit."

I took my hand from my mouth and replied, "Well, I never said I had a smart mouth. Maybe just big mouth. I say what I'm thinking. Ehhh like right now." I was literally tilting my head back to look at this man but I was still talking. "For some reason, I feel like I'm being pulled to you. Like you attract me. But not weird. Just physically. Wait... No... I think that's even weirder..."

"I attract you? Well it's only natural, in two ways that I know," he stated, showing his teeth with another smirk, "I recognize you, 'Silver Goddess'. There's a lotta rumors about your high bounty. It's interesting."