Udon Prison Takeover!

WOWOWOWOW I'M ON A ROLL WITH THESE UPDATES
---

"KAPAPAPAPAPA!" the laugh reached everyone in the section of the prison. Whoever it was spoke once they were done laughing, "Hey! Tell them everything, Straw Hat Kid! That there is still hope! That there is one last chance to take down Kaido! Kapapapa!"

"I heard a voice from the Never-Opening Cell!" a guard pointed out. Pretty sure everyone heard it, he didn't need to point it out.

I looked at Luffy. He looked back. "Do you know who that is?" I whispered, since the person was talking to him. He shook his head 'no'.

"So he's still alive..." the warden mumbled. The guards admitted that they thought it was a beast in the cell, but the warden was quick to correct them. "It's not a beast that's held in that cell. 'If we keep feeding him fish that are contaminated with industrial wastewater, he'll die.' That's what Orochi-sama ordered 13 years ago, he meant it as an execution... We couldn't disobey his order, so we kept him alive, but he should have been executed before anyone else. In that cell, we're holding... a member of the Akazaya Nine! We must execute him now and excuse it as an accidental death!"

People went in there to kill the guy in the cell, but it didn't sound like it was going to well for them, with all the yelling in agony and stuff. When more men started swarming the cell, Raizo entered the scene by jumping out of the main guard tower and yelling, "Kawamatsu! Here is the key to your cuffs and your sword!" He threw a green tinted blade and a key into the cell.

I'll have to look at that sword later. Guards came flying out of the cell once he got the items from Raizo. 'Kawamatsu' rocketed out of the cell, taking down multiple people with a technique he must have made himself. It looked incredible.

He landed and sheathed his blade, standing tall. Looks like he's a Kappa. A fishman. "Were the poisonous fish delicious?" the Kappa asked himself dramatically. "No, their awful taste made me want to vomit and they ruined my stomach... but I stayed alive for 13 years! In comparison to my lord's disappointment, whatever pain I felt paled! I have been waiting a long time for this! Kawamatsu the Kappa has just joined the fight!" He struck a pose once he was finished.

Out of nowhere, Kiku came running up to the newly escaped man. They conversed with Raizo who had landed to see the fishman. Guards were ordered to go after the trio, but they stopped in their tracks when Kawamatsu projectile vomited at them from all the poisonous fish he'd been eating for 13 years. Truly and alpha move.

"Get the Plague Rounds ready! Everyone, be prepared to fight!" the warden ordered, bringing back the stressful mood that the prison had before Kawamatsu escaped.

"Hey! Go away! Let go of me!" Luffy shouted from beside me.

Oh yea, I was prying these idiots off of him. All of the events kinda distracted me from him. "Leave Luffytaro-san alone!" Kiku demanded, taking out her sword.

"Otherwise, we must fight you!" Raizo followed up. Kawamatsu backed him up on that.

Then Chopper came running out of nowhere too. WHERE DID HIM AND KIKU COME FROM?! "It's you guys who should leave us alone!" a prisoner shot back at the ninja.

"Don't get us involved!" another shouted.

"Even if we're pathetic or go hungry, we can live as long as we submit to them!" a third one added.

See, even they admitted they're pathetic. I gripped the prisoner uniform of one of the men and looked to the rest of our allies, "Hey, they're not letting go of him so why don't I just give them something else to fear-"

"Kiku! Raizo!" Hyo's voice stopped my sentence. He was holding a sword now, and the two people he called to both recognized him by name immediately. "Let everyone know who you are! These are people who got their spirits broken and people who actually fought and have been beaten! If you want to encourage them, you must take off those cloth face coverings!"