A Sea of Clouds

By the time all the craziness ended, I was flopped over the railing of the ship, coughing in exhaustion. We couldn't even catch our breath before Luffy said, "Hey guys! Look outside the ship!" We all instantly got up, looking around and below the ship. "Its pure white!" Chopper commented, a large smile on his small face. "Clouds?! How are we staying on them?!" Nami questioned. "Of course you can stay on them! They're clouds!" Luffy explained, instantly getting rejected by me, Zoro, Chopper, and Sanji. Usopp was still out for the count though, and Chopper seemed to have noticed.

"Oh no! Usopp isn't breathing!" Chopper shrieked in horror. "What?! Do something! CPR!" Luffy joined in on the panic. "Okay! I'll give (y/n)-swan CPR!" Sanji swooned, having seen me first. I pushed him aside and ran to Usopp, "I can do it! I've got practice!" I claimed, dropping to my knees next to chopper who was doing chest compressions. He nodded to me, but before I could do anything, Usopp got up, looking around dumbly. "Clouds.. What?! No there's too many! What is this?!" he screamed. Then he looked at me, blinking. "What were you doing, (y/n)?" "CPR." "Ah, yes CP- HUH?! (Y/n) gave me CPR?!" he screamed again, backing into the railing with a red face. Sanji kicked him into another section of railing at that while I laughed. "No, Usopp, but I almost did. You woke up since Chopper gave chest compressions before I did anything," I explained. He stared at me for a while, holding his face, before falling completely on the ground again. "Oh no, Sanji killed me, I need help," he gasped out, closing his eyes. This caused Sanji to start stomping on him, "DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF (Y/N)-SWAN'S KINDNESS, YOU GARBAGE!" the blond scolded, beating him into a pulp. "AHHH YOU'RE KILLING HIM!" Chopper sobbed out. I sweatdropped and walked over to Nami, who muttered about how the log pose was still pointing up. "That means we still have to go up, huh.." I hummed, holding my chin in thought. Robin nodded, "It seems we're in the middle section of the cumuloregalis clouds." I shook my head and asked, "But how would we get higher?" Her response was an "I don't know". 

Usopp miraculously healed himself, and decided he was going to play around and swim in the cloud ocean. Luffy and Chopper cheered him on, but Sanji interjected, saying that he shouldn't be reckless since no one knew how the clouds worked here. "An ocean's an ocean!" Usopp replied, jumping into the clouds below with his goggles on. 

"Um.. he's.. been down there a while.." I said, nudging Luffy's side. When we got Usopp back on the ship after the hard work of Robin and Luffy, the guy seemed to be traumatized, laying on the floor and repeating, "Sky Island scary." He did it to himself though, so I only laughed at him. Next thing we knew, Chopper was saying broken sentences trying to explain what he saw in his little look out session, but it was too late already when we all noticed a guy skating across the clouds towards us. Sanji tried to talk with him, but turns out the guy's goal was to eliminate us. "Looks like he wants to fight," the cook said, huffing out some smoke. "Fine by me!" Zoro added. "What's going on?!" Luffy asked, very confused, before all three of them got kicked in the face by the masked guy. I stumbled back in surprise that they'd lose to that guy so fast, and Nami seemed to be just as confused as me. "He's gonna shoot us!" Chopper wailed, doing a little panic dance which I found to be one of the funniest things I ever seen. Too bad what he said was true, though, so I had no time to laugh and instead got ready to take the attack upon myself. Well, before an old dude clad in armor kicked the masked guy into the sky ocean. He landed on the ship and introduced himself as the Sky Knight.

"What the heck is going on?! Who was that guy?! And what's with you guys?!" Nami asked a series of questions, then looked at the three dudes who got beat in an instant, "You're pathetic! Losing three against one!" "Pretty sure you'd lose faster.." "EH? What was that (y/n)?!" "Nothing!"

"It must be because of the thin air," Robin reasoned. I hit my palm with my fist, "Oh! That would make sense!" 

"Are you Blue Sea people?" Sky Knight asked. Apparently, that's what they called us here, according to the old guy. "That explains it. This is the White Sea, 7,000 meters in the air. The White-White Sea even further above reaches 10,000 meters high. Ordinary Blue Sea people can't possibly endure it here."