An Aqua Laguna to Remember!

Someone give me a good One Piece fanfic to read... or maybe Gintama... perhaps Beelzebub.. idk... being an author isn't enough... I need to read a plot I don't know already....
——

I was thrown towards everyone else when I gave no answer to his recognition of me, groans pushing past my lips when my back violently hit and crumbled the wall. How does falling from insane heights with my devil fruit not hurt, but being thrown everywhere by these crazy asses does. Top hat, or Lucci, from what I picked up, turned into a giant leopard and then the fires that they mentioned earlier went off. When we could hear people shouting down the halls of the mansion, he kicked an air blade throughout the entire building and it started collapsing.

Paulie grabbed Iceberg, but Lucci stopped him in his tracks when he tried to escape. I gasped when Luffy tried to defend them, only to be stabbed through the stomach by the leopard man. The captain was thrown out of the building and off into the distance, and Zoro had the same treatment, except he wasn't stabbed in the stomach. I tried to hit him in the stomach with a spike studded fist, and he was barely even phased. He tried to stab me with a finger, and it didn't pierce me but FUCK did it hurt. He dented me just under my left shoulder.

He kicked me back, hitting me straight in the stomach and pushing the air from my lungs. I fell into the already breaking building wall, causing it to crumble. A bunch of it fell on me, but considering I had my devil fruit activated, it didn't hurt as much as it would have. I could hear yelling from Nami, calling all three of the other Straw Hats here. Shit, something must be happening. I tried to get up, but the weight was so much. I may not have gotten crushed but HOW MUCH IS PILED ON ME RIGHT NOW?!

I tried to take in a breath, not being able to expand my chest very much. Why did this have to happen at such a horrible time? It was getting so hot. Not just because I'm confined in a small place, but rather because the fires probably got here. I may have a high melting point, but that doesn't mean I won't melt in this makeshift furnace that the building decided to put me in. Nami screamed again and I gritted my teeth, trying to turn around. I succeeded and pushed my hands against the rubble. With a huff, I pushed some more and finally got it to budge. I heard a bunch of things fall, and I sat up, finally pushing off the last of it. Immediately, I held my breath as I was surrounded by smoke. I could feel blood seeping through my metal skin and down my forehead.

Right after, I saw Chopper push aside a piece of the wall and climb out of a pile of bricks as well. We both looked at the scene. No one but two unconscious men tied together with a rope. I quickly picked up Zoro's sword, and helped Paulie and Iceberg onto his back. I finally needed to inhale, and when I did, I coughed. "Chopper, follow after me, I'll break the glass and you follow," I breathed out. He slowly nodded. He wasn't looking good. I noticed a mouse on the floor and picked him up too. I nodded to the doctor and gave myself a running start, jumping out of the window with my devil fruit activated. I tumbled when I hit the floor, but I saw Chopper land alright. When I gave a quick look around, I could see Nami. She doesn't seem too bad. A violent coughing fit aged through my chest, but I tried my best to ignore it. Everything was getting so blurry. I stumbled over to Chopper and carefully took the two men off of his back, and he collapsed on his way over to the orange haired woman.

There was so much mumbling around me, but I made sure to lay out the men on their backs like Chopper would have told me to. I fell onto my knees next to Paulie, holding my head and checking to see if he had any fatal wounds. He had so much punctures in his chest, I have no idea how he lasted this long. As if on cue, I blacked out.

~~~

I was awake now, but I just needed to rest my eyes a bit. I had so much smoke in them. Or maybe I just didn't want to wake up. I moved my hand a little to make sure I still had the green head's sword, and sure enough, I did.