Lending A Helping Hand

bruh I just almost dropped my glass bowl on the glass table, and I was reading a wattpad story with my other hand so when I fumbled to grab the bowl, my phone shook and wattpad was like "do u need help? 🙂" Like... yes, perhaps, thanks for asking.

Mother of god the title again
-—-

"Ok, so how about you warn the guys on the other plateau about why Pica is going over there with a den den mushi," I thought aloud.

"No, that was plan three. I don't have the den den mushi anymore," Zoro denied the idea. He apparently thought of multiple plans while running back to this side of the new king's plateau. Pica had led him away from the huge stone body that he now occupied so that Zoro wouldn't be able to cut it down when it was in range of his swordsmanship skills. Now that he was back, we were drawing a blank of what to do. Four plans had already been discussed, all of which were not going to help, obviously.

"So what now?" I asked. Pica had already reached the old plateau by now.

The green head thought for a bit before smirking and reaching for the bandanna tied around his bicep, tying it around his head instead. "Plan five. Fly in the air and chop him up! Let's do that!" he declared.

I hit my palm with my fist as I said, "Ah, of course. No, wait, how?"

Nodded his head toward a big pirate with blond braided hair. "By using him," he replied.

"Using me?" the guy questioned, as equally confused as me.

Zoro took out the two swords he uses for his hands, leaving the Wado Ichimonji in it's sheath. His attention turned to the stranger as he asked, "Earlier, you threw somebody similarly to a missile, right?"

"Yea?"

That's all Zoro needed to hear. The swordsman instructed the man to pick him up and throw him. The green head was picked up by the back of his black suit jacket, and then launched toward Pica, who was literally about to demolish the structure that King Riku and Usopp were standing on with one swipe of his huge stone hand.

I whistled and watched the green haired man fly straight towards his target, "Wow! Good throw, 10/10. What's your name, Mr. Pitcher?"

"I'm Orlumbus," he answered.

I nodded, "I'm gonna call you Bus. Anyway, my name is (y/n)."

"Yea, I know that by now."

"Whatever," I shot back at him. My attention shifted back toward Zoro, who was still flying away. "Wow, he'd better get there soon. Pica's about to smash 'em all. Usopp's probably pissing his pants right about now."

When the swordsman finally got there, I was nowhere near disappointed. His three minute flight was worth seeing Pica cleanly cut in half horizontally. The stone giant's torso was flying off his bottom half. Zoro didn't stop there, though. I could see him jump off the side of the old plateau and then cut Pica's torso in half yet again. Then his arm. Then his hand. Then his fingers. Then Pica's actual body, which was covered in haki and still got cut down by Zoro's own haki covered swords.

"That was pretty sexy," I blurted, staring at the scene.

No one got the chance to comment on that, thankfully, since Zoro signaled for Elizabello, the king boxer, to use his King Punch. I never seen the full force punch before, so to see it knock away all the falling parts of Pica in order to save the people on the plateau, I was impressed, especially considering the distance. I wish I could do long distance moves that blow things up.

"That brat..! He used my King Punch to get rid of the leftover stones!" Elizabello growled in frustration. Bus laughed at him, and I did too. That was a very Zoro thing to do. "Since it helped King Riku, I'll let it pass just this once!"