Filler: Modern AU (Pt.4)

Oh hello, didn't see you there

Here is a decent amount of word vomit for you since the last chapter had no fan service to quench your thirst———

———

I slammed my Switch onto my bed and gripped my hair. "WHAT THE FUCK?! I ALMOST KILLED HIM!" I shouted in anger.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"GO BACK TO SLEEP, ASSHOLE!" I screamed back at Zoro.

"HOW ABOUT YOU START SLEEPING?! ITS 4AM! YOUR STUPID GAME WILL STILL BE THERE TOMORROW!" he yelled.

I punched the wall that connected our rooms, making sure not to harm the wall because this was an apartment. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK! HYRULE IS IN NEED OF A HERO! ME!" I combatted.

"This fucking- SHUT UP. YOU'LL PISS OFF THE NEIGHBORS!" he shouted.

My face twisted as I mockingly whispered in a high pitched voice, "You'll piss off the neighbors~ be quiet~!" I jumped onto my bed and grabbed hold of my switch.

I clicked the "continue" button beneath the YOU DIED in red text. I loaded back into the game. Link was standing at the very edge of a sky island. This was right before I approached a King Gleeok. I flipped off the distant dragon and turned Link around to find some shrines to increase my hearts. I'll get my revenge. Eventually.

A very dramatic yawn forced its way out of me as my game loaded because I teleported into a different spot on the map. Not long after that, a thud sounded off in Zoro's room. I ignored it and started running to an enemy base.

My door opened. I looked up at the green haired man in the doorway. "You've gotta sleep. You got class in a few hours," he told me.

"I know, I'm an addict. Sleep isn't important in the face of Hyrule's suffering," I stated. He sighed and walked over to me. He grabbed the switch. I saved the game, but didn't let go. He tugged. I didn't budge. "You have to try harder than that. I said I'm an addict."

"Just let go if you know that you should sleep," he grunted in irritation. He doesn't know what addiction is. When he realized his words did nothing, he pulled harder on the console. I finally lost my grip and he walked out of the room with my switch in hand.

This is for the best. You'll have to wait one more day, Hyrule. I closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep.

Or not. I ran over to Zoro's room. I threw the door open and jumped on his half awake body. The air in his lungs came out in an "oomph." I reached under his pillow to grab my switch. He always puts it there.

He grabbed my arm and tried to push me off of him. I grabbed his bicep to try to stay on the bed, but that resulted in both of us rolling to the ground.

The switch that I managed to keep hold on was snatched from my hand. "Get your ass to bed, and don't wake me up again," he grunted. "I'm doing this for your own good."