Chapter 1

Welcome to my ordinary life.

I'm Athena Barling, a 25-year old ordinary office worker who works for a company that specializes food manufacturing. I'm here at my office doing same paper works that needs to be done at the end of the day. I have been working here for 3 years already.

"Reese, here is my part for my documentation about the meeting yesterday." I gave her the paperwork to Reese.

"Oh, right. Thank you. Good work. Just place it beside me." I placed my paperwork on her table on my left.

Reese is one of my co-worker in this industry. Her full name is Reese Heathrow. She is the first friend I made when I first came here. Seemingly, we are close since her desk is placed beside me.

She is a year older than me and started earlier than me. She is someone I can depend on and she is very sociable with everyone.

"I will be giving our work to Sir Mark after I finish my part and then we'll eat our lunch outside. Please wait for me!" She said this to me while focusing on her typing to the computer.

"Sure, I can wait for you. Take your time. You still have more time to finish that. I'll just take my time to look at my social media". I smiled at her.

"You mean stalking'?"

"It's not!" I said it immediately.

"I just admire Lucas so much! His voice is so manly and heavenly! My ears melt whenever I hear his voice and he's such a handsome man."

Yep, I am in love with a voice actor talent. He is quite famous for lending his voice to commercials, cartoons and movies. He is also a commercial model.

I liked him ever since I was in college. I discovered him when he lent his voice for my favorite anime character. The voice is in Japanese, though. But he gets recruited to lend his voice when dubbing his own Japanese voice into English when the anime gets released in English-speaking countries like USA. Since then, I am so hooked at him and I have been a fan of his for 6 years already.

"Really? Then why do you have a particular SNS account just for him. I know you have a personal facebook and instagram but you don't use it often. Your personal instagram doesn't even have one uploaded post, let alone your profile pic." Reese laughed at me while saying this.

I pouted at her and said "Hpmh! Who cares. I'm a private person."

"Well, that's ok. At least it makes you happy." Reese smiled at me.

"Enough chit-chat. Finish your work so we could go for lunch!"

"Yes, ma'am! Hahaha! She made a 'salute' gesture to me.

In instagram, I do not post any pictures or words. I just simply made this account so that I could only see Lucas's posts and updates. This also applies in twitter. As Reese has said, I do have personal IG but I do not really post. I just follow some of my close friends and family. I also follow some celebrities, too!

I follow fellow fans since they sometimes post candid shots of Lucas. He looks so cool at different angles! I do love seeing candid shots so much!

I opened my IG then I saw no new posts. Awww... no new post from Lucas! Time to open twitter!

When I opened my twitter, I saw a post from G Talent Entertainment. It is said that Lucas will have another project! My eyes got big and covered my mouth using my left hand to hide my excitement.

"Did you read something good?" I heard a male voice coming from my right side. I looked at my right and I was shocked to see that my boss saw me!

I closed the screen of my phone and placed it on my table."There is nothing, sir Mark Chapman! It's just about a celebrity."

"Oh really? By the way, are your reports done? It will be almost lunch time. Reese, are you done with it?"

"Almost done sir! I will be printing it out soon."

"Alright. Place the report on my table. I will not be returning to the office after lunch since there will be a higher-up meeting until 5pm. Charles will be taking over in the afternoon."

"Got it sir".

Reese also said "Got it sir"

Mark Chapman is a strict manager but very considerate. He is a good team leader and he is very prompt to his work. I was once reprimanded by sir Mark about the paperwork I submitted the wrong document but he did not make me feel miserable. He is a good boss.

Many girls from other departments swoon over him but unfortunately, he already has a wife and one kid. I find him handsome too, you know. If he is still single, I would definitely have a crush on him, however, nothing will beat my precious Lucas.

"Finally, I'm done!" Reese stretched her both arms. She stood up from her chair and plugged the USB.

"It's already 12. You could go first and save us a table at the restaurant we've planned to go to eat. I will just print this and place our reports to sir Mark's table."

"Sounds good to me. I'll go now." I brought my wallet, cellphone and wet wipes with me and walked towards the elevator to go down.

I am at the elevator and I rode the elevator. I am with two people from the other department and I over heard their conversation.

"We are launching a new product. I hope the planned launching of the product will be a hit to the public since we've got prospects on who will publicize it!"

"Yeah, I do hope so that this will be a hit to the public! I can't wait! But still, it still needs finalization."

Oh yeah. We do have a new product launching. Their department's responsibility is how will they market the products of our company. I'm also excited on how will they come up to introduce the new product.

I'm now walking towards the restaurant that Reese and I planned to eat. We saw this family-themed restaurant at social media that opened 2 months ago near our company. They seem to have affordable food prices. We planned this last week to eat at this restaurant.

Wow. The restaurant has a comfy feel. And the dish they serve looks delicious! It seems they serve not only western food but also asian cuisine. Hmmm. I might want to eat asian cuisine. I'm partly asian by the way, particularly Filipino.

My last name is not asian, you say? I do have an American blood since my dad is 1/4th American but mostly has Filipino blood. My mother is pure Filipino. My looks doesn't really look like I have an American blood, I think?

I have saved a seat for Reese and I. While waiting for Reese, I opened my twitter account to see again the post since our manager disrupted me for feeling happy that Lucas has a new project. I haven't reached the part on what would be Lucas's new project.

It is said on the post from Lucas's agency, which is the G Talent agency, that Lucas will be a cast in a new anime called... "The Lover's Sun".

THE LOVER'S SUN?! That's one of my favorite tear-jerker and heart pounding manga that I was waiting for it to be animated! OMG. Can't wait for it to be aired! He will be voicing the main lead named Tadashi Suzuki. Gosh. My ears will melt when I see his character be animated and voiced!

It is said on the post that it will be aired on December. That's too long! It's still March! Well, I can wait. I'm used to wait for a long time such as waiting for a new manga chapter to come out, hahaha!

I saw a lady, who is standing up from her chair, suddenly bumped her arm to the soy sauce condiment. Good thing the soy sauce did not spill!

She noticed that her long sleeve got touched at the lid of the soy sauce and caused a stain on her left sleeve. She went back to sit on her chair and opened her bag to search for something. I think she is finding something to wipe on her stained sleeve.

Without thinking twice, I approached the lady who is sitting in front of me to giver her some of my wet wipes to clean her sleeves.

»»»»»End of Chapter 1«««««