Chapter 7

I finished my work and had printed out the document. I went to Charles with the document to make him check my work.

"Can you look at this document?" I handed him over the documents.

He looked at me with as stern look then he scanned through my work.

Here we go again. I can predict he'll be mad again with me.

"Too much words. Just summarize this section. No one wants to read a report that's too lengthy. Do it again!"

Told ya. This is a normal interaction between us.

"Alright. Can I send you the revised version to your email so that I do not have to print it if any case there will be another revision?"

He frowned at me. "In the first place, you should have emailed me your work before printing it out. You're wasting paper. I gave you a feedback and I expect a final print out without errors. Redo this." He handed out the document.

I faintly smiled at him. "Okay."

I went back to my work area. I inhaled and exhaled quietly. I hate this day, really. I just can't wait to destress tomorrow.

It's 4 in the afternoon and I'm done with my work for the day. I have safely submitted the revision of documents to Charles. Good thing I did not have errors from my revision or else I'll be roasted by him again.

To pass time, I went to the pantry to drink hot coffee. Our pantry is just below our department's floor. The pantry is quite big and people can take a break here. There are sofas, chairs, tables and even a vending machine.

I prepared myself a cup of hot coffee and I took a sit on one of the chairs. As I placed my coffee on the table, the head of advertising sir Lee greeted me.

"Enjoying your cup of coffee?" Sir Lee carries a cup of coffee and took a sip.

"Oh yes. I just felt the need of caffeine since I'm done with my tasks today." I smiled.

"The new endorsers of our product, Maria and Subaru, will record their voices tomorrow and eventually record the scenes the day after."

That's right, Conrad's screen name is Subaru. So Conrad will be there tomorrow, too.

"I've heard it from Maria earlier that they will indeed conduct a recording session tomorrow. I've been invited by her to witness it."

"Really? That's nice. Some people from the advertising department will be at G Talent to direct the recording session. Good for you that you're on your day off tomorrow."

I took a sip from my cup and returned the cup on the table. "I'll be going there as a friend. It's quite a privilege that I got invited by a celebrity and didn't even expect that I got to be acquainted with them."

"Then you're lucky. You've expanded your connections. You seem the quiet and modest type of person so I did not really expected for you to be friends with them."

I get that a lot. I really look like a quiet person, indeed.

"I might even need your connections to get other endorsers from G Talent in the future. We had a hard time asking for their talents because their talents are always fully booked. We needed a male and a female VAs so the only persons that were available for this time were both of them, Maria and Subaru."

I haven't heard of this about why the both of them were chosen. G Talents is widely known for their talented VAs that's why they're always sought after.

"I already heard their demo voices and saw their acting. They're actually pretty good so I'm satisfied with them taking in the role for the commercial."