Chapter 86

I'm in the mall searching for something that Conrad would love.

I'm in a department store looking around stuff that I could give to Conrad that is useful.

A head massager? Mini fan? A water bottle?

I don't know what should I give him.

Naoya is fully aware that I'm coming to meet with Conrad. He told me that Conrad will be delighted that I made my way to see him tonight.

Conrad and Naoya is staying at a hotel at Middletown city. Naoya gave me a heads up that they'll finish up at around 9 PM and he was worried that I might get home very late. Despite that, I just told him that I still wanted to see Conrad and I'll go home immediately after I see him well.

Naoya said that I should surprise him so he won't tell Conrad that I'll be coming over to the hotel they are staying at. I agreed to his suggestion since it looks fun.

Now, I better choose what to give him now since I need to travel to Middletown city for an hour by bus.

I checked my watch and it's 5:45 PM. I better leave at 6:30 to avoid the traffic.

I circled around the department store and there's nothing I could see as a perfect gift for Conrad.

What should I give him?

I overheard a couple beside me squishing and pinching the neck pillows on display while commenting how soft it is.

They were planning to buy a neck pillow so that the girlfriend can sleep comfortably while travelling via car or plane.

The boyfriend placed the neck pillow onto her neck.

I looked through the neck pillows that the couple was trying on but a another type of pillow caught my attention beside the neck pillows.

There are pillows that you could use on a desk. It is no ordinary pillow because there is an arm hole on the pillow so that your arm wouldn't be numb when you place your head on the pillow.

This looks a perfect gift! It's not too big nor small. Conrad can bring this whenever he goes! Whenever he has a short break, he can use this. This pillow seems to have a good material.

I chose the gray-colored one then paid it to the cashier.

It's kind of pricey but it's okay, this is for him anyways.

I thought of bringing him healthy snacks so I bought fresh fruits from the supermarket specifically strawberries and kiwi. He likes strawberries and kiwis so I chose them.

I bought was I needed and made my way to commute.

After an hour of commute, I have arrived in Middletown city and walked towards to the hotel where Conrad and Naoya were staying at.

Wow, this is indeed a high-class hotel! GT is treating Conrad very well, that's good.

I looked at my watch and I still have like almost two hours before nine. Too early...

I messaged Naoya that I've arrived at the hotel. He immediately replied and said that he'll message me again when they will be on their on way to the hotel.

He suggested that I can go to a coffee shop nearby to wait for them to finish.

Yeah, I'll probably do that.

I went to the coffee shop nearby, ordered some green tea latte, and watched funny dog and cat videos online on my phone.

After an hour of watching videos, I noticed my phone battery level is 53 percent.