Chapter 57

I kind of like it. The way he kisses me makes me more drunk.

I was triggered again when I realized I'm alone with a guy in his house.

It reminded me of the Lucas and Richard thing which still hunts me. I want to forget it, that's why I let Charles do what he wants.

I thought of taking advantage of Charles's love for me to forget everything I went through and also want to try to love him.

It's kind of a good timing that I'm sort of drunk today, otherwise I wouldn't be able to have this kind of courage to instigate him this.

I begin to feel heat on my body as he begun to kiss me from my lips towards my cheek.

He moved my body closer to his then he hugged me tightly. He feels warm too.

After a few moments, he continued to kiss me on my lips.

I'm actually out of breath and he eventually noticed it. He stopped and placed his forehead to mine.

"You're so not used to this kind of thing. Let's rest instead." He said.

He made me lean on his chest and he extended his one arm to make it as a pillow for my head.

"It's okay. You don't have to force yourself."

I apologized to him and I suddenly felt sleepy when I yawned.

"You can sleep if you want to. I'll wake you up when it's really time for you to go home." He said.

I felt reassured. I closed my eyes and I started to sleep. Being a little drunk can make me more drowsy as usual...

.
.
.
.
.
.

She's so adorable. With her sleeping within my arms is like a dream. I even scored a kiss from her... I'm in heaven.

I want to do more but it's not the time. She's a novice when it comes to kissing. I did kiss her before but she's a little floppy right now because she's a little bit drunk.

I brought out my phone from my pocket and opened my camera app.

I used the front camera too see her sleeping face.

I wanted to take a photo of her sleeping but it might be rude to her so I didn't bother to take a photo.

Hmm... I will have more opportunity to be alone with her in Japan.

I'm so looking forward with it. I hope she falls in love with me this time.

I savored the time with her until it's 11pm. I waked her up and told her that it's time that I'll bring her home because her parents might get worried.

She agreed.

She stood up and stretched her arms. She then gave me her thanks for letting her rest at my home.

I stood up and and held her one hand.

"No biggie. Anything for you." I smiled at her.

She smiled at me too and we now started to ready ourselves to our journey to her house.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I finally dropped her at her house. I rolled down my car window on my side and asked her if it's really alright to come and say hello to her parents.

She insisted that I didn't need to that since it's late.

"Well, see you at the airport on Monday. Have a good rest." I said.

"See you too on Monday."

I rolled up my window and I started to drive going home.

.
.
.
.
.
.