Chapter 84

When I got out the comfort room, I stumbled upon Charles with three empty water bottles on his hand facing the trashcan located beside the women's comfort room door.

Oh, so he's going to throw those bottles.

He didn't notice me until I called out his name. I moved sideways while covering my butt with my hands towards him and he gave me a baffled look.

"Charles! Uhmm... Can you do me a favor?" I desperately asked him.

He threw the bottle he's holding then he asked me what favor should he do for me.

"Can you... call Conrad for me? I've got a little embarrassing problem." I said.

He paused for a short second then he suddenly guessed that I have a period stain based on where my hands are placed.

I awkwardly nodded and told him he is correct.

"Alright, I'll go get him."

I felt relieved. When Charles turned around where Conrad is situated, he suddenly said that he is gone.

Huh? He's gone! Where did Conrad go?!

Charles removed his jacket and he gave it to me.

"Wear it around your waist temporarily. We could buy a pad there at that store." he said.

I kind of hesitated but I eventually agreed with him.

"I could fetch you some pad but I think it is better for you to come with me."

I covered my butt with his jacket and told him that I'll pay him back when we get back from the store.

"Nah, it's just a pad. No worries." he said.

I got a little awkward but with a tingling sensation in my chest.

Stupid feelings! Why do I feel flustered now?

We are now on our way to the convenience store-like establishment just a short distance walk from where we are right now.

While walking, someone jus shouted from our backs to stay out the way.

I looked behind me and I saw a fast scooter is coming up to me so fast.

My body froze but I was pulled away the moment the man with a scooter will about to run over me.

My body went to Charles's chest; however, with his aggressive pull, he lost his balance and both of us fell on the grass just beside the side walk we're currently standing on.

I landed on his chest.

I raised my head and immediately apologized. When I was about to stand up, he suddenly cupped my left cheek. I got startled and felt nervous.

He then placed my stray strands of hair behind my ear. His charming eyes are looking at me with affection.

We both stared each other and my awkwardness just drained away. He then started to caress my cheek with his thumb.

I got mesmerized on the way he looks at me. His face is getting closer and begins to close his eyes. As he begins to close his eyes, I, too, begin to close my eyes.

Our lips were just a few centimeters away but when our lips were about to touch, I suddenly heard Conrad's voice calling my name.

I immediately stood up and fixed my composure.

Oh my gosh, I think he saw us!

As he was approaching us, he's looking furious at us.

Charles stood up and Conrad stood infront if us.