Chapter 36

I was born in a family involved in politics and medicine.

My father had different government positions in the previous years but when I was in highschool, he was already at a certain high post but nothing like a president or a vice president.

My mother is a doctor, specifically an obstetrician. My parents had four children in total. I have two older brothers, one of them is Dylan, and one older sister that was born before me.

My parents were so strict and wanted us to be either a doctor or be part in politics. With that, my two older brothers are now doctors and my sister is a lawyer that is currently aiming for a higher post for the national government.

I was raised in a high class society. All of us siblings are expected to be good at something.

I found something I'm good at. I fell in love with the piano so I was trained to play the piano and the adults were amazed to see that I had talent for playing the piano.

I realized that I don't want to be in the field of politics and medicine while growing up. I wanted to be different and I want to do I want.

I rebelled and turned to be a notorious kid in high school. I bully people and pick on fights in school.

I'm actually smart and aced every subject so no one actually dares to fight me or go against me, even my teachers. That's probably because of my high-profiled background.

I was popular with the girls but they are only attracted to me because of my family background.

During my senior year in highschool, I met Athena for the first time when she was just a freshman.

We attended different schools: I attended a private school and Athena attended a public school. We are just neighboring schools that is not quite far from each other.

One time, I punched a lot of kids in the area near my school and I suffered minor injuries on my hand. I just felt like hitting people so I never thought twice in hitting other people.

I've got two guy friends with me that joins with me with my punching spree. As were done, the both of them went home.

I went to a local park by myself and sat on a kiddie bench to rest his hand. I'm annoyed about myself that I keep acting out to other people.

I can't release my frustrations at home and always feel pressured by my family's selfishness for dictating my future.

I know it's wrong to bully people and I feels guilty about hurting people. It's just that I doesn't feel like talking my problems to other people.

With my frustrations, I picked up my backpack from the ground and threw my bag above my head towards my back. I suddenly heard someone that got hit from my bag. That person suddenly landed on the ground with her bum.

The person who was hit by my bag was Athena. I immediately looked behind and I was surprised that I hit a girl.

I apologized and I thought of Athena as a plain girl with no appeal. Athena accepted my apology and she picked up the things that was inside of my bag.

Athena saw my music composition sheets laying on the ground and picked it up.

She commented that my composition has many cross-outs on the paper indicating erasures and it doesn't look clean.

Athena gave me a used blue rubber eraser to erase my erasures.

We had a short conversation about Athena not being attentive and that's why she got hit. Athena blamed me but she also blamed herself because she said that there's something going on her mind.