Chapter 74

I went up to my room and changed my clothes.

After changing my clothes, I grabbed my cellphone to see any messages.

To my surprise, I saw 7 missed calls and 4 messages from Charles.

I began to feel nervous!

His messages consists of apologies for not answering my call and messages.

I immediately called him and I also apologized to him for not answering his calls and messages and told him the reason why my phone was in silent mode the whole time.

After apologizing to each other, Charles told me what happened last night with his dinner with Zilly.

They both got drunk last night.

"Good thing you were able to drive home safely." I said.

"... I called my family driver to drive me home."

Oh, that's pretty convenient. Good thing they have a family driver.

He changed the topic about me and asked what did I do today in Maya's university.

In my head, my kiss with Conrad appeared.

"I-it was g-great! I enjoyed t-the attractions!" I nervously said.

"Glad to know you enjoyed it." He said.

We talked about making up our missed get together next weekend.

We both agreed and we will meet on his house to spend time together.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I.DID.NOT.REGRET.THAT.

I kissed her because I felt happy that she felt uncomfortable seeing me being kissed by another girl and being surrounded by female fans.

Does that mean she...!

"Yuck, stop grinning!" Maya looked disgusted at me.

Both of us are at the dining table facing at each other. Maya is currently using her laptop.

I fixed my composure and happily told her that Athena is beginning to see more out of me than just being a friend.

Maya looked excited and asked me what happened earlier when she left the two of us behind.

"Why should I tell you everything?"

"What? You kissed her or something?" She bluntly said.

I blushed and pretended I did not hear her. Instead, I stood up and planned to go to my room.

While I was walking towards my room, she suddenly got noisy.

"What?! Am I right?! You did that to her?" She shouted.

I stopped and just shrugged and went on to my room.

"No way!" Maya said this when I entered to my room.

I hope I am really reaching to her now.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm at the recording studio waiting for my turn for my part on the anime movie I am voicing for.

I have like an hour and a half to spare.

I went to the coffee shop across GT building to grab some hot coffee. Maybe I'll drink my coffee there.

As I went up to the counter to order my drink, a familiar back profile of a guy waiting in line to have his order just tingled in my mind.

I went near the guy and looked at his side profile. I am surprised to see Naoya's fishing buddy named Dylan.