Chapter 75

Embarrassing!

Hugging him makes me still embarrassed even if we are dating for a few months already.

I hope he will feel a little bit energized to perform work for the afternoon.

As all of us are working for our jobs for the afternoon, Reese was complaining that she wanted to eat a watermelon.

"Also, I want to eat pineapples..." she said.

I wondered and asked why she wanted tropical fruits in this cold month of January.

"Oh yeah, I haven't told you yet."

"What about it?"

She moved closer and whispered to me that she is now three weeks pregnant.

I was surprised and she shushed me by placing her index finger on her lips.

"Congratulations!" I quietly said.

She said her thanks and told me that she'll tell everyone if she is two to three months pregnant.

She wants to keep quiet for a while to avoid unwanted attention from colleagues during her first trimester of pregnancy.

I joked to her that they probably made love during Christmas season.

She laughed and said that they were cold and boom, she got pregnant.

We were both laughing at our jokes then I asked her if she wanted a girl or a boy. She apparently wanted a girl but it will be still okay with her if it will be a boy.

"Andrew also wants a girl too. Both of us are okay between the two genders."

I told her that she'll probably due on August or September, a pretty hot month.

"It will be truly a hot month, as opposed when Andrew and I made some lovin'." She said.

"True that!" I chuckled.

"Say, what about you? Any updates between the two of you?" She asked.

"Still the same. We will go and chill at his house on Saturday."

She said that I better give him some spice and excitement on Saturday.

"W-what?"

"Come on, you always say the same. It's not always your partner will give excitement in the relationship."

I am beginning to act actively in our relationship. I believe I am making the first moves lately though not as active like Charles.

I told Reese how I'm making the first move such as hugging him first and the like.

Reese looked unsatisfied with me.

"That's a given. Try to level up things."

I asked for an example then she told me to surprise him with my cooking or inviting him on a trip.

I made him breakfast before but it is nothing special, just a typical American breakfast. Should I make him a special lunch on Saturday in his house?

When we were in Japan, Charles would be always the one who cooks for breakfast and dinner. I would always rely on him about that. I better try to be reliable for him.

"Why don't you have a trip together at one of my husband's family-owned ski resort? I'll give you a big discount."

A trip... I never thought of that. I should look into more of that.

I got excited about her recommendation.

"It's a six-hour drive from here where you both can do skiing, ice skating and enter a sauna."