Chapter 37

I stood up and shook hands with Kamiya. He's apparently with his girlfriend. I totally forgot her name. It starts with letter S, I think?

"I didn't know that you're here! How's it going?" He said.

"I'm fine. I had a company outing my colleagues. We're all done with the activities." I replied.

He introduced his girlfriend and her name was Satchico. Oh! So that was her name.

We greeted each other then three of us sat down on the sofa. They're both seated across me.

I asked them why they are here and they said that they are just here for a getaway. They're both just finding some quality time together because they're both busy with their work.

I asked what is the work of his girlfriend and she said she's an occupational therapist.

They're both in the medical field. Kamiya's still a resident doctor in the field of orthopedics.

I knew Kamiya's love story with his girlfriend. It was rocky but he finally got the girl he really wanted.

"Did you both enjoy your stay here?" I asked.

"We sure did, right?" He looked at his girlfriend and she agreed.

I was complimenting the both of them that they seem so in love with each other.

He asked me if I got myself a girlfriend. My facial expression then turned dull.

I sighed depressingly. "It's so hard to pursue her."

He asked me what kind of person Athena is and I told him she is my colleague at work.

"She's ordinary. She's quiet, simple, and a bit conservative. A total opposite from my ex girlfriends." I added.

"Really? We're actually similar. I can see Satchico's description from your crush." He replied.

He playfully hugged his girlfriend beside him and joked about warning me not to fall for his precious girlfriend.

I chuckled and said that I will never do that.

"If she's similar like me, does she like anime and manga too?" She asked.

"Yes, she does. I once saw her buying those comic books. I also heard she likes voice actors too." I said.

"Speaking of voice actors, there are three of them currently staying here at the hotel. A certain lady helped me to have their autographs and pictures yesterday because she's friends with them. She's so nice for helping me. I can feel it that we're kind of similar." She said.

"Oh, that girl named Athena? I did feel that you two are quite similar." He said.

I was surprised hearing Athena from them.

"Athena?!"

"Yeah, that's her name. What about it?" Kamiya said.

"The girl with a shoulder-length hair that looks like a mixed race?" I said.

"Hmm... she looks like that." Satchico replied.

"She's the one I'm talking about. So you're already acquainted with her.
The persons she's with are three voice actors?" I asked.

She said that Athena is with two male voice actors named Conrad and Lucas. The other one is a female named Maria.

I know Conrad and Maria since they are my company's endorsers. It's my first time hearing about Lucas being a voice actor too.

She added that they both liked Lucas very much.

"How come she's not with your company outing? She's your colleague at work, right?" Kamiya asked.