Chapter 43

I'm getting worried. I don't want to be alone with him, it's kind of scary knowing that something might happen just like before in the hotel.

"I know this is awkward but we've got no choice. Our clothes are wet and we might catch a cold. Let's think of our health and safety first. I won't do anything funny." He seriously said.

I reluctantly agreed and we're now walking towards the main lobby of this luxurious high rise condominium.

I suddenly felt cold on my body because the temperature of the lobby is quite cold. Our clothes are wet so Charles would definitely feel cold as well.

The security guard noticed us and walked towards. That guard greeted us welcome and asked if we were caught by the rain since our clothes are wet.

"Yes, the rain was pouring hard. I have a guest with me so we'll be going then." He said.

The guard saluted to him and he guided us to the elevator.

We're inside the elevator. I crossed my arms because I'm really feeling cold. I looked at him and he's also feeling cold because he also crossed his arms.

"We're almost there. Damn, why does my sister's unit is on the top floor. This is talking too long."

Top floor?! So it's a penthouse! My golly... they are so rich.

We have arrived inside his sister's penthouse.

"Why did you have a key card or your sister's penthouse?" I asked.

"All of us siblings have access. We actually don't care if any one of us crashes in our places."

"Ohh, I see. Are you close with your sister?" I asked.

"Just normal."

Charles guided me to the bathroom were I could change my clothes.

"Just a second, I'll find some fresh clothes for you."

He went away and I entered the bathroom. I was surprised with the size of this bathroom. It's humoungous!

There's a jacuzzi bath, shower, bathtub and an overlooking of the city buildings from above. I rushed towards to the huge glass window and I was amazed how high this condominium is.

I can see the city lights shining below with the rain pouring hard that makes the city lights all blurry.

It's like I'm like in a TV drama. I never set foot inside a penthouse before!

I heard Charles is knocking the door and I rushed towards the door to open it.

"Here. This is my sister's clothes. Tell me if it doesn't fit you well." He gave me a plain shirt and a pants that looks like a jogging pants.

"You better warm yourself. You can use new set of soap, shampoo, and toothbrush over the cabinet, if you like."

T-take a bath?! I-I just wanted to change some clothes but I have to take a bath to not get a cold.

"Okay. T-thank you."

He locked the door for me and I heard him walk away.

Anyways, I better take a bath now. I'm getting cold.

While I am taking a shower, I'm having some deep shower thoughts.

Oh god, I'm taking a bath while Charles is just within the penthouse outside of this luxurious bathroom.

I'm getting nervous and paranoid.

The soap and shampoo that I got from the cabinet smells so good. So this is his sister's smell, so luxurious. I know this brand and it's sure expensive!