Chapter 29

I really love him.

It was love at first sight when I first got into Dolly. His intellect, physique, personality are so attractive to me.

I'm so lucky that my workspace is just near him, just beside him. We're kind of on the same wavelength in everything.

We talk and laugh together in appropriate times at work which makes us have a close relationship. There are times when he reprimands me related at work but I still love it. His strict, workaholic and sociable nature is very hot.

I feel inspired whenever I go to work. Seeing him in action at work with his classy and modern fashion sense is very handsome of him.

I want to touch his soft natural blonde hair and his manly eyes, with his tall nose and kissable lips. I want all of them. I really want all of him.

I shut down all the ladies swarming around him ever since in the company. There are still ladies swarming around him and no one dares to come up him aside from work relates matters because of me.

I worked hard to be a likeable lady for him. I made myself very pretty, exercised regularly and maintained my weight to have a sexy body. I also wore more classy clothes at work to look good just like him.

However, when I asked him casually about what will he do if I said I love him. He said that it wouldn't happen because he only sees me as a close friend.

I knew he doesn't see me as a potential romantic partner since he doesn't give me vibes of wanting to make moves at me. I was affected when he said that to me but I tried to be positive. I tried to make some moves but he's not even fazed about it!

I can't figure at first why he doesn't see me that way. I tried asking him if he likes someone but he said he doesn't like anyone. With that, it gave me more hope to have a chance of making him my boyfriend.

He has a habit of criticizing Athena with the little things. She's really timid, boring, plain, quiet, and a little bit of a klutz so some colleagues in the department makes her as a center of jokes, even he makes fun of her. I also made fun of her for being like that.

His habit of criticizing her harshly made me think that there's no other reason aside from the reasons I mentioned because he's so strict in nature.

However, when I joked around saying that I saw Athena going out with some half Asian-American dude, which turned out to be the brand embassador and a close friend of hers, his color changed.

He even got mad at me for making a joke that Athena got pregnant with that dude since she mentioned about vomiting. He's one scary guy during the time he got mad at me. But still, I still love him to bits.

I got a hint that maybe he has a thing for her because why would he react that way? I expected for him to make fun and make abjoke about it was all the way around. I brushed it off at first because he's always mean at her and it would be impossible to like her knowing that he has standards.

There are several times when my beliefs got tested if he has a thing for her.

One is that I always see him getting irritated seeing her with that dude friend of hers for a few times. He was even relieved knowing that they are only friends when I try to tease her if they are going out. He was not obvious being relieved about it but I have the feeling that it was like that.

Second, he suavely helped her from stopping her to drink the beer from peer pressure. I bet he doesn't want to see her being pressured by some guy. I tried to bad mouth about her being not able to finish that beer, he got irritated with me.

Third, he was very frantic searching for her after she disappeared from him when they went to the storage room. I was worried that something must've definitely happened between them after that blackout. I asked him what happened inside the storage room but he only said she ran off because she suddenly felt she needs to go to the comfort room for number two. I don't know if he's telling the truth.