Chapter 30

I'm currently witnessing an actual recording of the anime The Lover's Sun.

I can see Lucas is pouring his soul into his role.

Oh my goodness, the way he expresses his voice to his character is so good. Too bad I can't hear his voice as the control room and the recording booth of this studio has only the access to hear his voice.

My heart melts seeing him in voice acting mode. If only I can take a photo of him and record a clip while he's in action! Photo taking is not allowed so it's a shame!

He's currently inside the recording booth while I'm on the lounge area of the same studio. There's a big transparent glass that let you see the person inside the booth.

Apparently, the most key persons of the creation of the anime is on the other side of the studio, with all the controls and stuffs necessary for the recording. They are inside of the control room. The lounge and the control room is divided so people on the control room doesn't see us in the lounge room.

I am with Conrad and Naoya in the lounge room. The three of us chatted about Conrad's improvement of internalizing his role very well and how much the director likes his portrayal of his role.

Conrad's job for the day is done and was about to go home but he stayed to accompany me to wait for Lucas to finish for the recording. How nice of of him.

My primary role here is to greet Lucas so I can't let this opportunity to waste, thanks to Naoya!

"Did your sister already familiarize herself around the city?" I asked.

"Yes, she's familiar with the area now. She can go out on her own now without nagging me to go out with her." He said.

Maya, Conrad's sister, is living her life to the fullest before her first year in college starts on mid August.

The siblings are so close, how nice. I'm an only child and I want to experience how is it like to have or be a sibling.

We heard somebody opening the door. Lucas and his manager went inside of the lounge room.

I stood up from the sofa and I brightly smiled at him.

"I just wanted to drop and say hi!" I said.

"I'm sorry I cancelled our meeting! There was some mishap on the recording so I was suddenly called here."

I reassured him that it is alright and said that it's no biggie.

Lucas is walking towards me and suddenly pulled my wrist then my body just followed to the motion. I landed to his chest and hugged me.

I was shocked. My heart is pounding like crazy! As I am on his chest, I can smell his manly cologne. Oh no, I'm melting away!

"Lucas!" Annie, his manager, suddenly rebuked him.

Lucas ignored her and still hugging me.

"I'm sorry I stood you up. This is my apology."

He released me and we looked eye to eye.

I'm so blushing right now. It's so awkward to look at his eyes but I'm still eager to look at him.

"N-no. It's alright." I shyly said.

"Be careful about your actions! We're at work!" Annie scolded him.

Annie looked at me and apologized to me.

Lucas playfully laughed at Annie and said "I'm just apologizing. Don't be so critical about it."

She sighed and said "Thank her for the shirt she laundered for you. She went all the way here to give it to you. The shirt is in our van."