Chapter 35

"The ladies were so excited when it was decided that he will play an original composition. That's how popular our Charles is." Katie said.

He will also play other classical piano music also, aside from his original composition.

"Too bad you won't hear him play in this rare occasion." said my other female colleague.

"I know but it's okay. Anyways, enjoy your night. You all look glamorous today." I said.

Katie looked at me from head to toe. "Thanks." she said.

That's pretty rude, she seemed like she is saying that she deserves hearing my compliment.

The other two thanked me and smiled at me. They're much appreciative than Katie.

The three ladies went on to the entrance of the function room and I went on the go the the lobby.

I have met up with my companions at the lobby. I can see a dejected and sad Maya seated on the sofa.

Maria was seated beside her and was comforting her. Lucas and Conrad are seated on the other sofa.

I approached Maya and asked if she's okay now.

"A little bit." She said.

"They officially broke up." Maria said.

Conrad suddenly sighed with relief. All of us all looked at him.

"Thank goodness they broke up!" He said this in a mad tone.

"Hey, you're sister is here you know! Don't say that." Lucas said this to Conrad discretely.

"It's okay. My brother is right. I'm glad that I had a final talk with that jerk!" Maya said.

Maya began to be herself again little by little. I'm glad too that they broke up because her ex is no good

"Let's now eat until our bellies are full! Forget all your sorrows for tonight, Maya! Our feast is free anyways!" Lucas excitedly said.

Maya laughed and joked that he only wanted to eat free food and doesn't care what she feels right now.

All of us laughed and went to the open restaurant to eat some good barbequed and grilled food.

As we approached the reception of the open restaurant of this hotel, we were accommodated immediately when we gave our names to the reception lady.

As we were assigned to our table, Conrad asked if Satchico's boyfriend, named Kamiya Satou will be really paying for our meal.

"Yes, sir. Mr. Satou informed us that you can order as many as you want." The lady said.

"We don't actually know that person... so do you know who exactly is Kamiya Satou?" Lucas said.

The lady looked around her surroundings and then she carefully whispered to us that Kamiya Satou is actually a son of a conglomerate business owner that actually owns this hotel.

Our jaws dropped when we heard this from the lady.

"He didn't even say that he owns this hotel." Maria said.

"They're a humble and a generous family. They also have several malls, hospitals, resorts and hotels." The lady said.

"Is his girlfriend also from a wealthy family? Usually, their significant other is also from a wealthy family." Maria asked.

The lady shook her head. "She's just from a simple and ordinary household."

"Like a fairytale, huh?" Conrad said.