Chapter 49

All of the guests who are single are now gathered in front with the host.

There's eleven people came up in front consisting seven women and six men, including me.

The activity will go like this:

A gift certificate worth two hundred bucks will be given to the winner. The game is like Trip to Jerusalem but it's a little different. No chairs are involved but we have to dance with the guys and the guys needs to dance with the girls.

There would a number assigned to each participants. Drawing of lots will be done to determine who will be your partner for the first round.

The music will be played with different moods: it can be party, romantic, pop, or anything. The participants should dance appropriately in accordance with the mood of the music .

As the music is being played and while dancing to the music, the host will decide if it's time to switch partners. Everyone must change partners and must not remain to one partner only.

While dancing, no touching between each other should be made but when the music stops, the ladies should grab a guy near them and must strike a pose with the guys, depending on the mood of the music that was played.

To be the winner, you have to be great at making poses with your partner because the guests watching the participants will vote for the best pose with your partner. The pair with the lowest vote will be eliminated every round.

Since the winner would be a pair, there would be another game to see who will win the two hundred bucks between the pair. The game will be announced after a winner will be declared on this game that I am about to enter.

Two hundred bucks is quite a deal. I want that amount of money! However, I'm quite nervous because I'm not good at posing! Especially this would be my first time dancing with guys!

I looked at Reese. Our eyes met and she looks like she's cheering me on to do my best.

Gosh. I would definitely embarrass myself in this game! Well, here goes nothing.

The host draw lots using a number to determine your pair for the first round.

The host picks a number from a medium sized box.

Two pairs have been announced. As to the third pair is about to be announced, Conrad whispered to me that he hopes to be my partner for the first round.

"Number three and number ten! Place yourselves together here!"

As I heard the numbers, Conrad and I was surprised that our we became a pair. I got the number three and he got the number ten.

We both gave each other's high fives as we were delighted that we became a pair.

The number of guys to girls are not even so when a certain girl could not grab a man first, she will be eliminated. Judging the pose of the pairs will not yet be judged on the first round because one girl should be eliminated first in order to have equal number of girls to boys.

Judging the pose will commence on to the second round.

Ouch. I might get humiliated if I got eliminated first.

All of the participants have their respective partners. It turns out that Charles is paired with two girls. Zilly is paired with another guy.

The pairing is complete and the host is getting us ready.

Music has began to play. Party music has been started playing.

I awkwardly danced with the mood of the music. I raised my arms up in the air and just followed the vibe.