Chapter 16

It's finally the day where Conrad, Maria, my lovely Lucas and I will meet and eat together. It was planned that we're going to hang out to Conrad's place. It's not far from the company.

I already informed Conrad and Maria about my injury. They were shocked about hearing about my injury. They both asked me if I'm still willing to go hang out with them but I was still eager to meet up with them because Maria will go back to Japan this Sunday. Maria was delighted to know that. With that, our meet up will push through.

Maria's farewell meet up and Conrad's treat was not the only reason I really want this to push through but I really want to meet with Lucas! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet with my ultimate love!

They insisted to pick me up after my work. They will come here straight from G Talent with Lucas. Oh boy, I can't wait!

I am a little extra today. I am wearing a pearl leverback silver earrings and with matching silver necklace that has a single dangling pearl on it. I don't usually wear jewelries at work, only stud earrings are the ones I usually wear.

I brought my special perfume for special occasions and some makeup with me to beautify myself after work. I don't want to wear perfume and extra makeup while I'm working so I decided it to wear them after work. If I am wearing it now, that colleagues might tease me or find it weird that I suddenly changed my looks. I'll find a great timing later to fix myself before I go meet them up. They will pick me up exactly 5pm, the time I will clock out from work.

I forgot to tell Charles that he doesn't need to drive me home and about my plan going to a friend's house. I was preoccupied thinking about Lucas when I was in Charles's car from the time he picked me up from my home earlier.

Reese knows that I'm meeting up with my VA friends and has approved my initiative to look pretty for Lucas. She has a date with her boyfriend today so she's also a bit looking extra today. It's Friday today so I think everyone feels a little extra today.
.
.
.
.
.
It's time to clock out. We had a busy day today and I wasn't able to tell Charles that he doesn't need to drive me home. Conrad currently messaged me by saying they will be a little for 20 minutes because they need to stop by somewhere near G Talent.

Lucky me. I still have time to fix myself.

I glanced at Charles's work area but he's nowhere to be found. I suddenly thought of texting him to say that I'm going to a friend's place. I'll text him after I glam up.

I went to the comfort room and started to glam myself. I put on some blush, foundation, lipstick with a shade of lightish pink, eyebrow pencil, and I curled my eyelashes with an eyelash curler. I put some light mascara to make my eyelash retain its curled shape.

Actually, this is only a retouch of my current makeup at work but the only thing that has upgraded was I curled my eyelashes with an eye curler and I put a mascara. I do not wear this kind of thing at work. Just for today because Lucas will be with me later!

I sprayed my special perfume behind my ears, neck and some parts around my chest. I brushed my hair, tucked my hair behind my ears, and I fixed my top in place properly.

I'm done, returned my beauty stuffs in my makeup pouch and I put my makeup pouch in my bag. I looked to the mirror to see if I looked pretty enough. I think I did a good job to make myself pretty.

However, as I see myself with a crutch, I thought of the bad timing of this injury. If only I wasn't too emotional, the gravity of this injury will not be worse like this. I wouldn't probably use a crutch if I twisted my ankle just once.

I took a deep breath and relaxed myself from the nervousness I'm feeling right now. I hope I'll leave a good impression on me. I dolled myself just for him!