Chapter 88

The other two models have arrived at the studio in time for the group photoshoot. Shortly, Eliana followed.

Eliana ran towards me and told me that we have matching clothes and it's a first for her to wear a rebellious clothes.

"It suits you very well," I said.

She smiled but shortly she changed her expression with nervousness.

"About this photoshoot... do you think I'll be able to pull this off ? " she said.

I reassured her that she can pull it off and told her to have fun with everything that will happen today.

I noticed two staff were carrying a heavy box going to our direction behind her. The box is quite tall in height so the two staff can't see their way clearly.

The staff who was walking backwards is going to bump with Eliana so I suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her away towards beside me.

"Ooops, you're going to bump to someone." I said.

The two staff stopped and put the box on the ground.

They apologized for not noticing that someone was in their path.

I told them to use a cart instead for easy transportation of the box. They told me that their cart's wheel is broken so they were not able to use the cart today.

They apologized again and they went on their way to transport the box full of studio props.

I suddenly heard a flash sound coming from my right. I looked where the sound coming from and I saw the photographer holding a camera facing towards me.

"I like that candid shot. Wanna see? Oh, and you can release her now," said the photographer.

Huh?

"Uhm... Conrad, you can let me go," said Eliana with an awkward tone.

I got embarrassed and released her right away then I apologized to her.

She told me it was okay and she thanked me for saving her from the huge box.

"Conrad! Come here for a sec!" the director called for me and I jogged towards him.

The director reiterate the concept he wanted from me as the photoshoot will begin.

After a short while, the photoshoot has started.

The four of us were posing for the camera. It has gone smoothly and the director suddenly praised us for posing right.

"Eliana and Conrad, can you both pose as if you are in a relationship and not as friends? The both of you have great chemistry for this shoot," the director said with an exciting expression written on his face.

The concept of this group photoshoot is all about enjoying with the company of friends posing with the products.

As lovers? This isn't part of the director's concept.

The photographer from earlier ran towards to the director and showed his camera.

When the director looked at the camera of the photographer, he began to rub his chin and then he looked at Eliana and I.

"I was right. You two look good together. I want to include only the both of you to the concept - a bad couple enjoying snacks together!" the director excitedly said.

I looked at Eliana and she looked rather enthusiastic.

Okay then, let's go with the director's will.

How to pose as a lover? Might as well think of Athena.