Chapter 48

I am sitting beside Conrad. We are now waiting for Reese to walk on the aisle of her garden wedding.

Today's weather is ideal for weddings. The sun is out but it's not hot because the cool wind of autumn mixed well with the sun.

The place is so magical. It's like a princess's wedding. My heart is racing because I am excited to see Reese on her wedding dress.

I kept looking at the back of the aisle as I am anticipating for Reese. As I was about to look in front, my eyes met with Charles's eyes. He is apparently seated at the other side of the column.

I got awkward and immediately looked in front.

In fairness, he looks handsome today.

Oh, and Conrad looks handsome too. We're now wearing the clothes we just bought.

"This place is beautiful, don't you think?"

I suddenly faced my left side were Conrad whispered to me. I was surprised when he suddenly talked to me while I'm admiring both of our clothes we're wearing now.

My face is super close at his face.

Conrad's face suddenly moved away.

He looked in front and repeated what he whispered to me.

What was that? I got self-conscious. Do I stink or got bad breath?! His reaction looks like it!

But he doesn't look like embarassed when our faces met.

"Y-yeah. The place looks magical also." I try not to open my mouth fully if in case my breath stinks. But I did brush my teeth and I took a bath properly thoroughly...

Music suddenly played and everyone started to look at the back of the aisle.

I can already see Reese standing at the back of the aisle. Wow, she looks gorgeous!

She looks like a princess! The beadwork of her gown is so intricate that makes it so beautiful to look at. Her wavy hair extends up until her chest and matches well with her dress.

While she is being escorted by her father and mother walking down the aisle, I began to be emotional.

I've been thinking that Reese is entering a new chapter of her life. I really wish she become happy with her husband.

The music that is being played while the bride and escort are walking down the aisle, it makes me more emotional.

I looked at the groom in front and I can tell he's being emotional too. It looks like he's gonna cry any minute.

Awww. That face of his makes me think that he truly loves her.

The bride and her father arrived at the altar. Her father gave the bride's hand to the groom.

The groom hugged the bride's parents and the parents now went to to their respective seats.

The presider has started the ceremony.

After some ceremonial rites, the presider signaled the two to give their speeches to each other.

Andrew gave his speech first. His speech was so wonderful. He narrated how he truly loves her and promised that he will do his best to be a loving husband to Reese and to their future children.

Reese looked at him as if she's going to cry. She tries to stop her own tears but she was unsuccessful. Andrew handed out his hanky to Reese.

Reese wiped her tears with his hanky then she started laughing. She said she can't read her message for Andrew because he makes her too emotional.