Chapter 61

The party has started and we are now currently eating and chatting.

While eating, I kept thinking what happened earlier.

"Do you have something on her?" I said this to him in a teasing manner.

"What are you saying? It's nothing like that." Kenjiro said.

"Then how do you explain your expression earlier? That's not good, you know~ she's got a scary and hot boyfriend with her~"

He gently smacked my head and told me to stop teasing him.

"Mom and Conrad knows that I'm kind of infatuated with her. Of course I told Conrad that I won't get in his way."

What?! My heart just dropped. His mom and Conrad knows that?!

He told me not to tell anything to Athena as he doesn't want any trouble.

"So you're suffering from a brokenheart. Want my hug?" I opened my arms in front of him.

He awkwardly laughed and told me I look stupid.

I brought down my arms. I told him that it is unbelievable that the Imonoyama brothers came to like the same girl.

He looked surprised that I knew Conrad liked Athena.

I suggested that we could have a little chat after his job would be done for the day as a customer just came in.

He agreed and we'll be having a nice chat later after his job hours and this party.

That workaholic dude finally had his heart captured after so many years.

I know his mom is giddy about finding a girlfriend for him and despite that, there's still no other girl that captured his heart after his ex several years ago.

I looked at Athena as she is eating her food.

Athena's presence it's not that special just like other girls. I'm not saying this in a mean way but it's amazing how she is able to get the attention of those three amazing men, despite she was saying that she is not preferred by most men.

Those three probably saw the goodness in her. Most men prefer the whole lady package but not for those three.

The goodness inside is what really counts, right?

I'm glad for Athena that she's getting the attention she's deprived of. She had low esteem as she would emphasize that no one has truly appreciated her for who she is.

Now, she got a hot boyfriend to die for. Not to mention, that guy is truly crazy for her. I don't know if Athena has fallen for Charles now since it looks like they are having a smooth sailing relationship.

To be honest, I'm quite jealous at her. Despite I've known Kenjiro for a long time, it took only a few time for Kenjiro attention to be captured by her.

"S-sir Charles, I didn't imagine that I would be able to see you again." Maya's eyes are sparkling.

I can't believe Maya is into Charles. She looks like she has seen a celebrity.

She's seated beside Charles and the two are talking. Athena is quietly enjoying her food while Conrad is coming in and out of the room to replenish some drinks and food.

"Hey guys! Since we have been filling our stomachs for a while, let's have a game now." I suggested.

Conrad came in with some chicken wings and sat down beside me.

"Game? Then let's do it." Conrad said.

"Let me guess, it's a truth or dare game."Charles said.

"Bingo!" I said.