Chapter 3

A Japanese-American looking man is coming towards to our table. I think he is the person that Maria is waiting for. I'm quite disappointed that it wasn't Lucas she's waiting for. I expected a little...

While that man is walking to our table, I can see that he is quite handsome too. Do all VAs in their agency have beautiful and handsome beings? That man also wears semi-formal clothes, just like Maria. He particularly wears a tucked in white polo with rolled-up sleeves until above the elbow at both arms and a black slacks with a belt on it. He's pretty tall.

"Hi Maria! Sorry I just arrived. I woke up late. Have you ordered me some food?"

"Order for yourself! I almost spilled all the contents of the soy sauce thanks to you!" Maria frowned at him and pointed at her sleeve indicating the location of the stain.

"Good thing Athena came to the rescue!". Maria linked her left arm to my right arm.

"Conrad, this is Athena Barling. Athena, this Conrad Imonoyama. He is my fellow VA from G Talent Entertainment."

While hearing this I said to my mind "Imonoyama? His surname is really Japanese but his name is very western. I'm right that he looks Japanese-American."

Conrad sat in front of me. As I looked into his eyes, all I can say inside my head is "his eyes are so beautiful". He has a pair of light brown eyes with long eyelashes. It is common here in America to have light brown eyes but I haven't seen a Japanese-American person with this gorgeous kind of eyes before.

I kept staring at his eyes then I saw his hand reached out in front of me signaling that he wants to shake hands with me.

He smiled at me and said "It seems Maria gained a new friend. Nice to meet you."

I snapped back to reality and I awkwardly reached out my hand to shake his hand. As my hand and his hand were reaching for his hand, I did not look at his eyes but instead I suddenly looked over the clock behind him.

I saw the the time that it's already 12:56 pm. I panicked and suddenly stood up from my chair. However, my panicky self did something horrible.

As I stood up from my chair, I suddenly knocked over the soy sauce condiment on the table by my hand! It spilled and it flowed towards Conrad.

Conrad pushed back his chair and suddenly stood up from his chair.

"What the--!" he looked on his pants and touched his crotch on the left side. Good thing it did not spill on his white polo shirt!

My panic levels doubled when I saw his left crotch is really wet from the soy sauce.

"I'm so sorry!!! I panicked when I saw the clock behind you since its almost time to go back to my office! I'll be late if I don't run now!"

Without thinking, I gave him my all of my wet wipes for him to wipe the spilled soy sauce on his pants.

"You can have it and use it. I'm really sorry but I really need to go! I still have something to do before 1pm!"

I really have something to do before 1 pm. I need to do hygiene stuff like brushing my teeth, you know! Since Charles is in-charge for the afternoon work, I don't really like it when he takes over because he gets tends to really get mad when it comes to time! Sir Mark isn't even like this! Sir Mark would always be considerate.

"You can ask Maria for my contact number. I will definitely pay for the laundry of your pants! I promise!"

I ran towards the exit door and left. I did not even let him speak when I left. He looked like he was disgusted by the wet feeling of his pants and he seemed like he want to say something bad but couldn't say it. I know I made him mad because he frowned at me! He's pissed off for sure! I'm really sorry!