Chapter 33

We've toured around the hotel and we decided what activities we wanted to do.

Later in the afternoon, we will go for a Spa then in the evening we'll just chill around.

For tomorrow, we'll swim in the swimming pool then in the evening, we'll have a barbeque party. Apparently, this hotel and resort allows guests to grill their own food.

For the last day, we'll do whatever we want and prepare our departure in the afternoon.

The company outing activities will mostly conduct in the function room. Team building activities will be held there. For the second day, they can basically do whatever they want and a formal party will be held in the evening. That's the activity where my colleagues are so exited to participate in then they will leave in the morning on Sunday.

I have to be careful for tomorrow because I don't want to bump with my colleagues but if that happens then I will not care.

The five of us are now at the spa. The two boys are in the other room so us girls are together in one room laying down on the spa bed. The masseuses are currently massaging our bodies.

I feel relaxed. It's quite ticklish but the relaxing feeling dominates more. It's actually my first time having a massage! I was not keen with massages before but now I realized it's really good to de-stress my mind and body from all the stress I got from my colleagues and work.

"How's your boyfriend Maya?" Maria asked.

Maya did not answer her immediately. After a few seconds, she said "I'm feeling 50-50."

"Did you confront him already?" I asked.

"Yeah but he really insisted that he was busy with his class but I doubt it." Maya replied.

"Long distance relationship can be hard but he's a jerk for neglecting you. Have you contacted your common friends with your boyfriend to know what's going on with him?" Maria said.

I can sense a lot of worries from Maya's voice. Her common friends said that he hangs a lot with his college friends in and out of campus.

When asked if he is secretly seeing another girl, their common friends say that he was hanging around with girls but they don't know if he's really two-timing her. It seems that he's just friendly with anyone.

"He's indeed friendly with anyone but I can't shake off my mind from the possibility that he has found somebody new because I'm not physically present with him." Maya said.

Maria sat up straight and looked at Maya.

"He's definitely cheating with you. That's a big red flag when he's too friendly with girls!"

Maria's masseuse suddenly jolted from her action. She apologized to the masseuse then she laid down again to continue with the massage.

"I agree with Maria. Since when did you notice that he's kind of neglecting you?" I asked.

"Almost two months."

Maria and and I gasped.

"That's not a healthy relationship anymore." I said.

Maya let out a depressing sigh. "I know right?" She said.

"I'll try to talk to him again to cleat things out." She added.

"You should try to not think of him while you're here and try to unwind yourself. You must be stressed for thinking about him countlessly." Maria said.

Maya was adamant that her boyfriend truly gives her worries and that stresses her out. She said that she'll try to relax and not mind him while we're enjoying out vacation. She also thanked us for hearing her out and give some advice.
.
.
.
.
.
.