Chapter 2

I got up from my chair and went to the lady's table. I offered her my wet wipes to her. I always bring my wet wipes wherever I go since I have a bad experience of in dire need of something to wipe my butt after pooping when I was 17 years old.

Yep, I literally pooped in my pants at the age of 17. How embarrassing. Before, I did not care of bringing tissues or wet wipes whenever I go out. Here's the story: My family and I was at church attending a Catholic mass and I felt the urge then I assumed there would be always a replenished tissue paper per cubicle since it is always like that.

However, when I arrived at the cubicle, there was no tissue! I don't have the time to go back to my mom to ask for wet wipes or tissue. I can feel the poop was already at the end of my butt! I had no choice but to let it out! I did not even bought my cellphone to call SOS!

It was a good thing that the mass was near to its end when I went to the toilet. My mom went to the toilet as she wondered why I took so long in the toilet and thankfully she gave me her wet wipes. My parents heavily laughed at me at that time.

Anyways, let's go back to the present.

I reached out my wipes to her. "I can give you some of my wet wipes to remove the soy sauce on your sleeve."

She looked to me and said "Oh my, thank you so much! I did not bring any wet wipes on me. Is it really ok?"

"Sure! I don't mind." She reminds me of my embarrassing story as mentioned in terms of not bringing any wipes. Her case is not entirely embarrassing though compared to mine.

She pulled one wipe from me and starts to rub off the stain on her sleeve.

When I look at her, she looks Japanese. Her English is good, too. Her voice is well modulated and her accent is so good. She seems a good person.

She continues to rub off the stain but only little came off.

"Do you have alcohol spray on you? Maybe it could help to remove the stain completely." I recommended this to her that it might help.

"Oh right. I have an alcohol spray with me!" She opened her bag again and searched for her alcohol.

I gave her another wipe for her to use.

"Here's another wipe for you to rub it with alcohol."

"Thank you so much! I'm sorry if I'm troubling you. How careless of me for not bringing any wipes with me when I go out."

"It's okay. I do have times I forgot to bring my wet wipes when I go out."

My cellphone is ringing from my pocket. I saw the screen of my phone then I saw Reese is calling me. I answered the phone.

"Hello Reese? What's up?"

"I can't go out right now to have lunch with you. I just realized that I mixed up the tables I used on the file! I need to re-do it again!" I was shocked when I heard this.

"What? You mixed it up? Sir Mark will need that document for the meeting later with the higher ups. Do you need my help?"

Reese wanted to do it by herself and said it is no big deal.

"It's alright. I can do this on my own. I can finish it before the meeting starts."

"How will you eat? Grab something in the canteen while you work. You must be hungry at this point."

"Yep, I might grab something to eat. I'm sorry that you have to eat alone their on your own! Our plan to eat at the restaurant is ruined."

I'm quite disapointed but there's nothing I could do. We can go here next time.