Chapter 98

His kisses are so hypnotizing.

This time it's a little bit rough but I don't find it unpleasant.

He is currently on top of me while he is positioned between my legs.

He never positions himself between my legs! It is always me that is positioned between his legs!

I suddenly felt funny... down there! Oh my gosh, this is what I exactly felt when we made out the last time we saw each other. I'm all getting sensitive!

He removed his shirt, and tossed it to the floor then he continued to kiss me but this time our tongues are involved.

He intertwined his hand to mine and after a while of kissing, he whispered to my ear saying "I never felt so aroused like this so fast. You are something else."

My heart is racing faster than ever and my body got more hotter upon hearing those from him.

"Y-your joking... I'm not physically attractive." I said.

"I don't get aroused with just physical attractiveness. I got enormous love for you and that's why I get aroused fast than any other girls I've dated before," he said.

He smiled at me so sweetly and I got am urge to touch his face. With that, I gave in to that urge and I touched his face gently.

He held my hand and kissed my palm.

"I love you. I was miserable for not seeing you for so long," he said this with a downcast expression.

I softly smiled at him and told him that he doesn't have to be miserable anymore because we can see each other comfortably now.

"Help me release my pent up longing for you, please?" he said.

I asked how and he straightforwardly said, "by spending the night with me here."

Upon hearing that, I impulsively nodded.

We started kissing again and his hand were crawling towards my chest then he raised my blouse and eventually my bra was left.

I instinctively covered my chest with my arms but he lowered them down which I did not protest.

"You don't have to cover your chest. I've already seen it so don't be ashamed. It's perfect for me, I love all of you." he said.

Ugh... his way of words are intoxicating.

He removed my bra and he started to press his lips on to my chest area. I can feel his lips are on fire.

I suddenly let out a lewd sound which I covered my mouth immediately.

He suddenly chuckled and told me not to be ashamed of letting out my sounds of pleasure.

He doesn't grope nor sucks my breasts, he just kisses it. I like it that way because from the mature manga that I've read, it looks painful.

I do read mature mangas from time to time because you know, I'm an adult too so I tried to venture out more other genres.

Oh wait, I remember Charles caught me reading a manga depicting a couple having sex one time when we both went to the bookstore last year. He made fun of me and to make things not awkward, I blurted out that doing that deed, the sucking and groping one's breasts, is painful while showing him that lewd scene from the manga.

Charles suddenly placed me on top of him and he is now laying on the bed.

I suddenly got startled when I felt something bulging as I am seated above his crotch.

Oh my gosh. I think it is bigger than the last time I touched it. Now I'm getting all embarrassed. I'm not used to this kind if thing!

I was about to gett off from him but he made me stay put by holding on to my waist.