Chapter 53

I'm on my bed looking at the sheep plushie Conrad gave me.

I raised it up in the air while I'm lying on my bed.

This sheep is round, fluffy and cute. It is beige in color with it's eyes closed paired with an adorable smile.

I was touched when he told me that he remembered me saying that I wanted a sheep for my fury friends collection.

I have many different kind of animal stuffed toys in my closet. My favorites are raccoon, horse and rabbit stuffed animals. I sleep with the three of them all the time on my bed.

Conrad is stirring me up lately. He's such a sweet and supportive friend. Maybe because he knows me very well. I am very comfortable when I'm with him.

I hugged the sheep tightly and I positioned myself in a side lying position.

Time to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day! I better sleep early so that I won't look haggard for my meeting with Lucas tomorrow.

.
.
.
.
.

I wasn't able to sleep properly! I was too excited thinking about what will happen today!

I am now in front of Lucas's house with Mikan placed inside a hand-held cat carrier cage.

His house is huge for a single man to live in.

I nervously pressed the button of his doorbell. As soon as I the doorbell had rung, I suddenly saw Lucas opened his front door.

He cheerfully greeted me and welcomed me to his house.

A heard something running towards me. Apparently, it was his dog, Chippy, running towards me.

Chippy kept wagging his tail and jumping around me while looking at Mikan inside the cage I'm holding.

Lucas allowed me to release Mikan from his cage. Eventually I released him and then he jumped out from his cage.

Mikan ran away from me then Chippy is chasing him.

"Let's leave them alone for a while. I have some snacks prepared for us at.y kitchen. Let's go."

As I was following his back, I was amazed by how modern his house is. It's quite spacious. When I look at his back, I realized that he's wearing the shirt that I accidentally stained with my lipstick.

My imagination goes wild right now. I'm kind of happy he's wearing that shirt.

We sat side by side at his is kitchen island area.

Large pizza, fries, and colas are placed on the table. Wow, looks good! Looks like he got these delivered.

We both talked mostly about our pets and it's enjoyable talking these things with him.

"Can you wait for a sec? I'll be getting my phone from my room. I'll be showing you some puppy pics of chippy."

I agreed and he went to get his phone.

While he is gone, my eyes scanned around his house.

When my eyes went through his living room, my eyes stopped when I saw something peculiar on the floor under the sofa.

His sofa is quite far ftom the kitchen area so I can see that a green cloth-like object under the sofa. I squinted my eyes to clearly see what's that thing but still can't figure what it is.

I got curious so I stood up from my chair and went to his living room to check out the thing showing under the sofa.

I thought it was a hanky but I was mistaken. When I crouched on the floor and pulled it out, my hand suddenly dropped that thing because I was shocked.