Chapter 95

I just came into my senses when I sat on Charles's sofa.

Why did I even agree to come in his house?!

Am expecting something out of his invitation to eat dinner?!

We are currently at his primary residence, his condominium house.

Now I am real nervous! My hands, feet and armpits are sweating!

He is currently cooking dinner and he just told me to stay put and relax as he cooks dinner.

Instead to relax, it's the exact opposite!

He is not going to make some moves on me today, right? We already had that moment earlier and we're tired so he wouldn't make a move. Besides, I'm all stinky today from sweating due to my nervousness.

Huh? His cooking smells like tinola, my favorite dish.

I looked from behind and I see him still cooking.

My chest suddenly tightened. He looks handsome as he cooks.

I faced in front and buried my face on the throw pillow on the sofa.

He remembers my favorite dish?! Ughh... plus points! I'm quite excited to taste his tinola!

Oh, Athena. I act like a child! I shouldn't be acting so excited just because he is cooking my favorite dish!

He suddenly called my name and I immediately raised my head.

While still facing the kitchen, said that I can now sit at the dining area as he is done cooking.

As I went to sit on the chair at the dining area, I was amazed how appetizing his tinola looks. It's just like my mom's tinola.

I took a sip on the soup and it's delicious!

I commented how delicious his tinola is but I told him that my mom's tinola is still number one.

He laughed and said, "Of course your mother's dish is more delicious than mine."

We had a good meal together. After eating dinner, we are seated at the sofa eating ice cream while watching a talent show competition on the television that we happen to see after turning on the television.

This Häagen-Dazs ice cream is so good. The last time I ate this thing when I was in elementary school after going to the dentist for my baby tooth extraction. This is expensive so I rarely eat this brand.

Charles has two flavors available in his refrigerator, chocolate and honey salted caramel almond. I chose chocolate because I am not fond of caramel flavor. Both us are eating the chocolate flavored ice cream.

I was laughing at the contestant's parody dance while eating the ice cream.

"Hey look at his performance! He's parody is amazing right?" I said to him.

I was waiting for him to reply but he didn't. I looked at him on my left and he was just staring at me.

I got awkward and asked if he was not funny.

"I'm sorry I wasn't actively watching the TV. I'm actively watching you smile and eating, that's why," he said this with an endearing smile.

I got flustered and felt heat rushing to my face.

I don't know how to react! What should I say?!

He scooted more closer to me and said that he missed me seeing smiling and laughing.

"Hey, you got ice cream on your mouth," he pointed his mouth to let me know what side of my mouth has ice cream on it.

When I was about to wipe my mouth using my hand, he grabbed my hand and took the ice cream cup I'm holding away from me then placed it at the center table in front of us.