Chapter 85

Finally, huh? Charles finally agreed to be with Zilly.

As soon as Reese broke out the news, I felt that I am in denial since I knew very well that he doesn't like Zilly at all. He would always say that he only sees her as a friend.

I placed my head on my desk and my body slumped down.

What's happening to me? Is this a matter of ego or is this another thing?

My relationship with Charles is one of a rollercoaster ride - it goes in circles and highs and lows. I know I keep saying this but Charles and I are over now.

However, why am I feeling this way?

Probably our breakup is quite recent. I'm the type of person who broods over the trivial things... That breakup was my first so I think I'm emotional with it.

My breakup with him wasn't that long ago. Yeah, that's probably it considering we met recently during my fishing trip with Conrad.

I raised my head and shook it.

This too, shall pass. Why be so dramatic?

Finally, Zilly's grudge on me is gone! She finally got her wish granted. If I think about it, she's been waiting for the longest time for him to come to her. I know how painful it is knowing that the one that you love doesn't reciprocate you.

Zilly, you are truly a martyr and a warrior. That's the only thing I could praise her with.

Enough of this, time to work!

Work has continued as usual, did my job responsibly and everything went smoothly for a few weeks but today, I heard something that I didn't even imagine or think it will happen, not even once.

"Zilly Reyes from Dolly's will be closely working with us for the rebranding of their ice cream and juice drink products," Jordan said.

I know it's not impossible to work with Dolly's since they are one of our company's clients but it simply means that I get to see her coming in and out here in the company.

It's inevitable but I do not like to see her at work. Why can't sir Mark send Reese or anybody that has a pleasant personality to our company for this project?

We're all the meeting room and we're talking about the plans for rebranding. Also, it is planned that she'll be having a weekly visit to work with us.

Damn, this will be a pain.

The sales of Dolly's ice cream and juice drinks were not selling well anymore due to high competition of other brands. I am indeed aware of that when I was still with Dolly's but I did not expect that it came to a point of rebranding those products mentioned.

"You worked with Dolly's before, right? Sales have been booming ever since Conrad Imonoyama's becoming Dolly's brand image. Why don't they use him to boost the other sales
as well?" Keanu said.

I told him, "Actually, back when I was still at Dolly's, the ice cream and juice drinks we're not really that popular and just focused on the marketing of other products that are selling well and also for the new release of products."

"So it was kind of neglected?" Keanu said.

I reluctantly nodded and told everyone at the meeting that Dolly's had planned to stop the production of those products, along side with other snacks that were released way back that were not popular.

I remembered Reese was tasked to revitalize some old snacks, probably Dolly's changed their mind and decided to include the ice cream and juice drinks as well.