Chapter 52

As I was driving going to my house from work, I saw my Dylan's car parked beside my usual parking space at this basement parking.

Why is he here? He never said anything that he'll come.

As I went to my place, I was surprised that all of my siblings are present and my nephew is here, the son of Dylan.

They're all chatty at my living room. Dylan saw me and went up to me.

"Surprise! We're all present!" Dylan said this with open arms.

I frowned at him and asked why are they all here at my place.

Apparently, my nephew blabbered to all of my siblings that I've been busted by the girl I like.

"My case isn't that big of a deal. You all are over reacting." I placed my jacket and briefcase at sofa.

I went to my nephew that was sitting at the solo sofa chair. I carried him and I sat on his place then I placed him on my lap.

I messed up his hair and told him that he's such a blabbermouth. I didn't get mad at him for saying our secret to the others.

"I was worried because uncle sounds devastated over the phone when he told me he was busted for the second time."

"Of course we're all worried! Except for this cruel sister of ours." Dylan said.

Yvette snorted. "Good riddance. I don't like her anyways, you deserve better."

"Then why you're here?" Jayden said.

Yvette cleared her throat and said that "of course I'm also worried for my baby brother. I'm not that cold!"

I sighed at them and said I emphasized that they're all over reacting.

"I'm an adult, mind you." I said.

"You know how wild you were when you didn't get what you wanted. You were... out of this world." Dylan looked worried at me.

Oh that, the me during high school. Those were the days.

I chuckled and told them that it won't happen.

"You seem fine. I thought you'll punish yourself just like when we did squash." Dylan said.

"Dylan's a worrywart, the son is also like that." Yvette said.

My nephew laughed with joy and said that he was happy that he acted like his dad.

"I told you before that I can pull some strings just for you, right?" Jayden said.

"Huh? What can you possibly do? I'm over chasing her." I said this with confusion.

"I'll personally convince her to give you another shot. Might as well be acquainted with her."

As Jayden finished his sentence, all of us paused for a sec then reacted negatively at him.

"What?!" Yvette bursted out laughing.

"What are you? A doting father?!" She added.

"Uncle Jayden, that's lame." My nephew said.

"That's not what you call pull some strings. You're making me feel like I'm a kid who cried at his parents to get what he wants." I said.

"Jayden, leave him alone. That's his choice. You can't force the lady to love a person that she doesn't like." Dylan said.

"But you never know it might work. I also want to meet her in person." Jayden said this with conviction.

"If that's the case then, how will you meet her? I will definitely not ask her to meet with you." I said.

"You said there's a third guy involved. I kind of investigated that guy. I'm actually acquainted with that guy's manager."