Chapter 94

Henry! Get away from me!

He is actually talking a lot today. Is he keeping me company since I don't have someone to talk to?

"Plan to get married soon to your celebrity boyfriend? You'll be famous when you get married to him," he said.

I suddenly hesitated in answering him because I still haven't decided on what will I say to Conrad when I see him two days from now.

"What? You hesitated. You have beef with him?"

"N-no! Just because I didn't replied immediately, you assumed we had an argument!" I said this with a defensive tone.

Henry gave me a pat on my shoulder and told me that I do not need to be so worked up.

"I argue with my girlfriend a lot too but we make up immediately," he said.

He suddenly made a smug face and said, "anyways, is your v card already been taken away? You've been dating him for a while so it must be taken away, right?"

I frowned at him and when I was about to tell him that he always has a dirty mind, he was called out by Katie from a afar then approached him.

"Hey, come over and the gang has some important to say," she said.

Katie looked at me and told me that he will take Henry away.

"Go ahead"

They left and I'm alone again.

Finally, I have peace.

Music suddenly played and an MC announced that the event will start now.

Reese and Andrew came up front together. They look so cute together!

Reese is pretty energetic. It's nice to see her excited for the birth of their baby boy.

The party has several booths around the pavilion. Some are game booth and some are just activity booths.

Before going to the booths, I went over the soon to be parents and greeted them my greetings.

I hugged Reese and asked permission to touch her belly. She agreed and had me touch her belly.

"So huge!" I said in awe.

She giggled and said that she never imagined that it will be that big.

"Probably because Andrew is so tall and he was this big when he was still in his mother's womb," she added.

Andrew agreed what Reese's said. His mother told them that Andrew was this big and the outcome was this - a tall, handsome man.

I asked Reese about how can she be so lively despite having a heavy belly.

"I'm excited to let this baby out because I can't wait to give him lots of hugs and kisses," she caressed her belly and said, " even though he made me eat so much that I got huge, it's all worth it because it is a blessing to have a child."

"You're pretty excited to give birth huh?" I said.

"Of course! Once you become a mother, you'll understand," she said.

The thought of me being a mother is scary. Imagine the pain of labor and during child birth...

"Will there be wedding bells soon?" Andrew asked.

Ugh... this is the second person who asked if I'll get married soon.

Oh well, what can I do.

"We're not in that talks yet," I said.