Chapter 97

Reese has given birth to a heathy baby boy.

I'm at Reese's room at the hospital.

She's holding Noah in her arms while on the bed.

I poked the Noah's cheek and he suddenly smiled.

"Ah! He smiled! He likes you! Want to hold him?" Reese asked.

I agreed and Reese let me hold Noah.

When Noah is in my arms, I got surprised that a baby is surprisingly lightweight.

"I never held a baby before, actually. I'm an only child and I got no younger cousins nor nephews and nieces so I this is how babies weigh," I said.

"Right? Babies are surprisingly lightweight. They look delicate, too." she said.

The baby cooed when I started to cradle him. I got all fuzzy and warm when I heard the baby coo.

"Cute! I want to record it to my phone! Continue cradling Noah!" Reese hurriedly grabbed her phone at the side table on her right and started video recording me and the baby.

I got all conscious and told her that she doesn't have to record me and she should only record Noah without me.

"What are you talking about? I won't miss this moment that my baby and best friend are getting along well. This is a milestone, you know," she said this enthusiastically.

As she finished recording, I returned Noah to Reese then I sat on the chair beside Reese.

"You and Charles having a baby... that would be nice."

I was taken aback and got embarrassed from what she said.

"You're both together now, right?" she asked.

There was a short pause before I replied then I unsurely said that were now together.

"You sounded like you're unsure. Did the two of you fought?" she asked.

I shook my head and told her that we did not fight.

"We're together now but not really in an official way, I think. We haven't seen each other since your baby shower. It's me who doesn't want to see him yet."

Reese raised her eyebrow and told me in disbelief that it's been almost three weeks and we still haven't been seeing each other.

"Are you holding back because of Conrad?" she asked.

"A part of it, yes, but Conrad recently told me that I shouldn't hold back in seeing Charles because it won't affect his career regarding the public knowing that I am dating another guy fast after breaking up with him. That made me reassured but the main issue is that... -"

She cut me off and told me that I am too embarrassed to see Charles.

"H-how did y-you know?" I said.

"Pfft! I know you too well. You told me that you got touchy and you touched his manhood down there. No need to be shy. It's yours to take anyway," she said this confidently.

"R-Reese! You're embarrassing me! Noah might even understand what you're saying!" I panicked.

Reese laughed and told me to stop being silly and Noah impossibly understood what she said.

"Okay, okay, I understand. However, think about Charles. He must be dying to see you. Tell me the truth, you are itching to see him too, right?"

In truth, I really want to see him. I want to see his face, touch him, and be with him. I really do want to see him.