Everyone knows

The others started coming out to the house around 6ish. Houser even brought Ms. Ester which Xael was happy about as she was family also. The pups of course got tons of attention especially from Ted and James as the two humans were just thrilled about being able to play with actual wolf puppies. The two made sure to take plenty of selfies with the puppies but Adam warned them not to post them to social media.

All the men gathered outside around the fire pit. The two Elder Alphas checked in to see how the younger ones were doing. Houser particularly wanted to know how Max and Parker liked being Tribal officers and the two of them loved it. James loved working at the dinner and his side hustle was going well. Ted enjoyed working with Chris and Eli and the trio had plenty to keep them busy. Inside, the ladies fixed mashed potatoes and Xael was roasting some veggies that Ms. Ester had brought over. Grams had baked some pies earlier and they were cooling on the window sill over the sink.

Adam, still worried about his Mate, checked in with Xael often as he sat out there with the guys. She let him know that she was just tired and that the tea Grams gave her really helped with the nausea and cramps.

Meat ready, it was time to gather for dinner. The ladies already had the table set and ready for them with drinks poured. The pups were sitting at the food bowls as Adam gave them each a piece of lightly cooked meat. Their little tails were wagging so hard that they almost toppled themselves over while they ate their special treat.

Xael remained fairly quiet during dinner and didn't eat that much. Adam tried to get her to eat more but she just wasn't feeling it and didn't want to upset her stomach again. Main meal out of the way, Grams and Ester served up pie and coffee. Xael felt it was the time to let the others know of their good news. Afterwards, she was going to get some rest and was glad Adam suggested staying out at her Grams for the night because she was wiped out; physically, mentally and emotionally. Xael took a spoon and gently clinked Adam's coffee cup.

Adam already knew what that meant and gave Xael a quick kiss. "Can we all gather on the back deck for a bit?" His voice was enough alone to make everyone snap to, even the humans.

"Uhhh sure?" Ted was the first to give a curious look. Grams happily grabbed Ester's hand and led the way as the others followed. The pups, having stuffed their little tummies and having a potty break, were on the couch and not thinking about anything or anyone.

Once everyone was outside and gathered round, Adam pulled Xael in close for the impending ruckus. He would let her spill the beans.

"We're pregnant!!"

Again Grams went ballistic right along with Ms. Ester. Adam and Xael gave her a look as she already knew about the babies. Quickly Xael's hands went to her ears as the other Alpha's erupted into howls even startling Ted and James who just joined out of principle. There was plenty of hootin' and hollerin' and by now the puppies were fighting to get out of the house and join them. Adam took a step back and opened the door for them as they came barreling out of the house.

After answering the barrage of questions and getting hugs from two special Alphas; Chris and Eli. The only other males Adam would let hug Xael were Houser and the humans. The humans weren't a threat and Houser was like family. Max and Parker already knew not to get close and didn't take it personally. Adam's Mate was now pregnant and he would be protective of her as hell. Max and Parker were happy to hug Adam instead. Xael did let Ester feel her stomach and told her that she and Ms. Vicki were now 'Auntie Ester & Vicki'.