**SNAP!!**

Xael made it back home after her and Grams coordinated the last of the weekend plans. Everyone was going to meet at the diner for breakfast. Adam had agreed to keep the pups for the day while Xael was out and about. He was going to help Chris and Eli get the station ready for painting on Monday as he had to make sure all the confidential materials were locked up and secured.

After the guys got started on the station, Adam and Skylar were going to help Houser with getting the last of his things moved to town. Xael thought that maybe Skylar should keep his truck, she could take the back seat out of her jeep which would give them a ton more room to haul stuff but they would finalize things in the morning at the diner.

Now she had the pups all ready to head home for the day. Her Wolf Grandmother was right, the growing pups were taking a lot of her energy. She found it odd as she was barely a week along but Xael had to constantly remind herself that her pregnancy would only be 4 months and she was having twins so everything would be happening at twice the pace of a normal human/Wolfen pregnancy.

Home, she fed the pups and let them out to rip and run about. She kept them in eyesight but they were also doing the same to her. If they lost sight of her, they would quickly sniff the air and run to find her again.

Not really wanting to do much, Xael made sure the woodbins were stocked inside the cabin and wanted to go over her list again after bringing the little ones inside. As they played some more with their toys and each other, Xael reviewed the list. The first thing she needed was a box fan to pull the warm air to the back of the cabin and a thermal fan to set on top of the woodstove. As she continued, a cramp hit her causing her to stop.

"Okay you two! Calm down, calm down." Xael placed her hand on stomach and closed her eyes. She felt it was best that she rest instead of trying to be productive. Fireplace stocked with wood, she soon had a roaring fire to warm up the cabin. Sensing that their momma was tired, the pups settled down after begging to go out one more time for a potty break. Pups settled, Xael laid down to rest on the couch.

Not knowing how long she had been asleep, Xael heard low growling and felt a soft nose on her jawline. She didn't want to get up but knew her Alpha was finally home. Opening her eyes, she smiled at seeing Adam's golden eyes looking down at her.

"Hey."

"Hey kitten, you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, just a little tired. You home for good?"

"Yup, I brought a pizza home if you're hungry."

Food, the magical item that would perk her up.

"Oh yeah! Thank you hon, I don't really feel like cooking after taking a nap."

Dinner, shower and cuddle time, they set up their bed in the living room again. This time the pups joined them, each finding their own special snuggle spots. Tonight, Xael allowed her Alpha to place his hand on her abdomen so he could do his healing process. If he found out he found out but she didn't think he would be able to tell so soon. Her and the pups growing inside her would need all the help they could get.

Morning, both Adam and Xael woke up to the pups wrestling around between them. How the little furballs managed to separate the two of them, was an adorable mystery. After having her Alpha transfer energy to her throughout the night, she felt so much better.  Xael quickly linked Ja'an concerning the matter.