Future Plans*

With the movie over, he was careful as he moved out of bed to transfer the wet clothes to the dryer. The towels he hung on a drying rack until since the dryer was full of clothes and bedding. His phone suddenly began to ring causing him to rush over to it to keep it from waking his Mate.

"Hello?"

"Hello dear, are you two hungry?"

"I am, Xael went back to sleep."

"Ah, how is she doing?"

"She took her last medicine bath, I think the accident hurt her worse than what she led on. She's wrapped in blankets now, she keeps getting chilly."

"I see, okay dear. I'll drop off some food for lunch and dinner for you guys and a heating pad for her."

"Ok, Thanks Ms. Emma."

"Mn."

Clothes going in the dryer, Shado returned to the bed to start up another movie. Xael began to wake. Sitting up, she immediately looked around for her Mate. Eyes finally focusing on him, she quickly moved over to him.  Opening the blanket she wrapped both of them in it.

"Xael! I'm gonna burn up under all these blankets!"

"Then take your shirt off, I'm still cold."

"You want to soak in the bath?"

"Oh! Yeah."

"Ok, hold on. I'll get it going." Shado was glad he had cleaned the tub. He waited until the water was hot before pulling the stopper to fill the tub.

Water ready, he went back to his Mate. "Waters ready babe." Xael untangled herself from the blankets and made it to the bathroom and into the hot water.

He kissed her on the head. "I'll be right back, please don't fall asleep."

"I won't."

While she was in the tub. Ms. Ester dropped off some food for the two of them and a heating pad for Xael that Emma sent Beau to the hardware store to get. Being human, Ester wasn't affected by their combined scents.  Xael had linked him letting Shado know she was done in the bath.  He gathered a bathrobe for her; hot out the dryer. "Here you go babe, it's still warm."

As she stood up he wrapped her in the robe and lifted her from the tub. With her arms pinned to her side from his hug, he nuzzled into her neck, inhaling her scent.

"Have a seat on the bed, I'll turn the dryer on for about 5 minutes, that way your clothes will be nice and hot."

"Okay."

Back on the bed, she flipped through the movies while he got the food ready for them to eat.

"Ah! Buckaroo Bonzai!" She squealed in delight as he brought her a plate. He sat next to her in a chair.

"Thank you."

"MmHmm. You look like you're feeling better?"

"I am. Thank you Adam, for taking such good care of me."

"Of course!"

"Hey can we go into the city tomorrow? I'm needing some clothes and more underware. Oh! I need to get Max a new hoody. I can't return the one I used."

"Why not, I washed it."

"But it has my heat scent in it...that wont really come out."

"Are you going to be okay with going into the city?"

"Yeah, my heat is finally over. I'm still a little skittish but I'll be okay."

"Okay, well...let's see how you feel in the morning and go from there."