Lots to do!

Morning came fast for everyone and they were all excited for it. Xael went to look for her pups but stopped after she realized where they were, a pain in her chest that wasn't as bad as it was from yesterday. Adam was already up after sensing his Omega's brief sadness.

"Babe?"

"I'm okay Adam. I'm just not used to waking up and not having them here."

He walked over and gave her a hug as she stood in the bedroom doorway.

"They'll be fine babe."

She just turned and buried her face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent to calm herself down. He soon heard a soft giggle.

"You're also going into rut! Alpha." Xael shook her hips at him as she went to gather some clothes for the day.

"I've told you about shaking that ass Omega."

"So you have, Alpha."

Xael walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss then went to change. Adam walked out into the living room. He had been so wrapped up in his Mate that he didn't even sense the others were up or that one of them had made coffee. Not questioning it, he poured himself a cup and went out to the back deck. Chris and Eli were sitting out enjoying the early morning, something they couldn't do back in the city.

"Morning guys."

Chris and Eli turned. Adam was shirtless and neither of them had realized how well built he really was.

"Morning." They both spoke at the same time.

"Thanks for the coffee. Xael is usually up by now."

"Hey, least we would do with you guys letting us crash here." Eli had finished his already. Chris was still amazed at Adam's size. He didn't remember him being this big.

"You know Adam, for an Alpha, you're huge!"

"Same size I've always been Chris."

"I don't know about that man. We're Alphas too and neither of use are near as big as you. You look like a fucking True Alpha."

Adam just chuckled as he joined them for an early morning chat. Xael was busy getting dressed and gathering cleaning supplies. She decided to call her Grams.

"Morning dear!"

"Morning Grammy! You got a minute?"

"Of course dear, what's going on?"

"I was wondering if you would mind watching the diner for a couple of days. I'm going into heat again."

"Haha ha hahaaa! Sure sweetie, no problem at all."

"Thanks! I appreciate it, the town will also."

"Well, we are all about to head down to the diner. Me and Skylar can open up."

"Okay, we'll be there shortly. I'm getting cleaning stuff together for the apartments."

"Sounds good, if we need anything else we can go down to the hardware store."

"True, true. See you guys in a bit."

"Okay dear."

Xael finished up gathering supplies and taking them out to the jeep as the guys got dressed. She went back inside and couldn't help but wonder if her boys were really okay and if everyone in the pack had accepted them. She walked over to the patio door and gazed out into the woods. Linking them would be easy but no, Xael let her pups be. She already knew that Taza would be working them hard.