Good Grief

Ms. Emma led Chris and Eli into the living room, while Xael linked Adam.

'Where are you?!'

'Almost home, you okay?'

'Uhhh, Chris and Eli are here'

'Okay?'

'Okay!? Hon, they don't know and are currently freaking out!'

'...shit'

Xael could hear the truck coming down the road and went to help try to calm her brothers.

"Okay you two. Uggh, Adam and I have changed."

"Well no shit sherlock! He sounds like the voice of God Almighty on the phone and here you are with gold eyes and two wolf cubs."

"Okay, first of all, the pups are from Gunner and Moose!"

"Stoooooop!" Eli was still having a hard time with this. "Wolves, don't give up their pups sis."

"Well they did. Look you guys are about to find out somethings in the next few minutes that are going to be hard to digest. So I just need you to breathe and please try to relax."

Chris and Eli looked over at Grams who could only smile at them. Chris looked at Tank who hadn't taken his eyes off of him.

"What are you looking at little fur face?" Tank began to wag his tail after sensing the Alphas meant no harm.

"You can put him down Grams." Xael put Dozer down also and the two pups rushed over to check out the new Alphas. Dozer put his front paws on Eli's knee to beg for pets, his little tail just wagging away.

"Well they're friendly little stinkers."

"Yeah, they're so sweet."

"These are going to be some huge wolves sis, just look at their paws!"

"I know! Ok so when Adam gets here, just know that he's the same Adam he's just more.  Ugh, you'll see."

Perfect timing because in walked Adam and Skylar. Skylar patted Adam on the shoulder as he entered the living room. Both Chris and Eli stopped what they were doing, stood up and just stared.

"Holy shit, you're huge!!"

"What's up with you guys and these funky eyes!?"

"Uhhh, you guys need to have a seat." Adam went and stood by Xael while Skylar went over to Ms. Emma, sitting on the floor, the pups were both in his lap trying to lick his face. Chris and Eli returned to their seats. "So, what I'm about to tell, please don't go telling anyone else. If they don't know, we'll tell them ourselves."

"Okay?"

"I'm...I'm a Great Alpha."

"Ha ha haha ha yeah right! Okay! Okay! Jokes on us you two!"

"You two are good! Way to go Grams for being in on it. You had us going there sis, you guys can take those contacts out now."

Adam growled and that was all it took as the other two Alphas quickly came to attention. For Adam to be able to command them like that and so easily, they stopped laughing. Chris looked over to Grams who nodded that Adam was telling the truth.

"Holy cow...You're serious aren't you Adam?"

"Yes."

"Jesus. A real live Great Alpha. Hell I feel like we should bow or something."