As Time Passes

Once they reached about 4 months old, the twins were wild and rambunctious just like their momma had been when she was a little Pup. When they were learning to walk, Tank and Dozer were the symbol of pure patience. They stood next to one of the boys while they clumsily held onto tiny handfuls of fur, their chunky baby legs wobbling as they learned to steady themselves. Within two weeks, Tanis and Chrissin were running all over the place; howling or giggling. Xael thought they would be a handful but with just a look from their parents or Elders, they knew when to settle down.

Springtime was welcomed by everyone. The diner was super busy along with the guys and their side jobs. Houser and Ms. Ester had their union ceremony under the new covered patio at the diner and most of the town came out for it; the diner provided all the food of course.

GG was itching to get back to her own space now that the twins were older. The Elder Shado had gotten his Grandmother's place spruced up for her and she couldn't wait to see it. Speaking of the Elder Shado, after word had spread on the college campus that he worked at, there were requests for the Great Alpha and his Luna to do some talks for the young Wolfen students. Xael thought it would be good and Adam agreed, as for their Pups, they could be left with Grandpa and Grandma Stevens who were more than happy to have the littles. Of course they still wore their hats when out in public as the little boys hadn't mastered their ears just yet.

Adam and Xael's trip to the college was actually a huge deal. The classroom that their talk was held in was packed with students even sitting in the aisles. The couple had no idea how lacking young Wolfen were in solid role models. Xael was particularly appalled by the information young Omegas had. Since their initial talk was so successful, many wanted them to come back, especially the Omegas after hearing Xael talk.

Adam's schedule didn't allow for that but Xael was happy to agree to return once a month. Before they left to pick up their boys, Adam's dad let Xael know that she was going to be busy with her discussions.

Minh and Beau had finally found a home in town to buy and Minh was thrilled. It would be the first home for both of them. Minh also started up the clinic he had talked about in one of the vacant store fronts. It was slow going at first with getting permission from the Council and setting the space up but Chris, Eli and Ted helped with that. The town was equally anxious for the clinic to open.

Xael and Adam returned to their own cabin in the woods. It felt wonderful to be in their space and it was a mad dash to baby proof stuff but the little boys knew not to mess with things. Xael had returned to the diner and her Pups had their spot up front. Most of the time Tank and Dozer, who were now full grown wolves, hung out with their furless brothers in the special area that Chris and Ted had made for them. If the boys got too loud while at work with momma, Dozer would grown and the kids would quiet back down. Skylar put a sign not to pet because the 'dogs' would bite.

Skylar and Houser had become the 'Old men' of town. They could either be found at the diner during the morning or at their respective homes farting about with chores and this and that. Occasionally the two would go off fishing together and even Uncle Dentin would sneak off with them when Kai was having a slow day with his lawn business.

Life moves on...

It was a sobering time when GG passed away. The entire family pack came together for her at her home. She had lived to see Xael give birth to another set of twins; girls this time. Xael and Adam offered to extend her life but she refused. The Old One had lived a good and fulfilling life and it was time for her to move one. The night before she passed, GG gifted Xael with her special book. It contained everything about everything Wolven.