Friday #2*

Skylar wanted them to eat first, then they would talk some more and do the ceremony later. Xael sat next to her Mate with Chris and Eli next to him. She could tell that Adam was still upset, but it was just the nature of things.  After the men had eaten, Xael and her Grams cleaned up the kitchen. There were no leftovers since all the guys really enjoyed the food. Finished in the kitchen, Ms. Emma went to her room to do some beadwork. Xael pulled Skylar aside while the guys were just chatting.

"Hey Unc, I need to talk to Adam for a bit, is there enough time to do that before you guys start the ceremony?"

"Sure Pup, we won't start for another hour or so. Something wrong?"

"I'm not sure. Adam saw me and Grams making medicated bandages, when I told them what they were for it upset him."

"I see, yeah, you two go talk for a bit Pup."

"Thanks." Xael went to find Adam, Eli said he was out by the fire pit. Xael walked to the back deck and sure enough, he was sitting there alone. She walked up to him and stood next to him, he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head against her stomach.

"I need to talk to you Adam, alone." He looked at her to see a warm smile and sparkling grey eyes staring at him. He nodded and followed her into the house. As the men chatted and laughed the young couple quietly went to their room, Xael gently shut the door.

"Sit on the bed." He sat against the headboard as she sat next to him facing him, her pups were fast asleep at the foot of the bed as usual.

"I'm sorry if this upsets you hon, but I need to make sure you understand that if anything happens when we mate, and I end up hurt, I won't blame you Adam. I need you to understand that."

"Xael, what makes you so sure that I'm going to hurt you?"

"Adam...I know. A True Alpha in rut is not something for an Omega to take lightly. Your wolf is going to want me to submit during mating. Normal Omegas will without issue, I won't. Do you understand?"

"Then what exactly are you babe? If you are not a normal Omega and you present as an Alpha, then what are you?"

"I'm not going to tell you that right now in a house full of people. When we're alone, I'll tell you, I promise."

Adam gave her a hug, nuzzling into her neck. "I wish I could smell you."

"I know." She nuzzled him back. Adam pulled away from her.

"So how badly will I hurt you?"

"I don't know, I hope the most you'll do is try to hold me in place while you mark me. Worst case scenario, you take things too far and my wolf will consider you a threat."

"What will it do when that happens?"

Xael rested her head on his shoulder. "I'll attack you."

He jerked her away and looked at her. There were tears in her eyes.

"Xael..."

"..." She had no words, just a pained stare. She sniffled away the tears.

"So is that why we're taking things slow and going at it the traditional way?"

"Yeah, my wolf is beginning to trust you so I don't think you'll hurt me too badly. It'll be more accepting of you as it's Mate if there's trust beforehand."

Shado let out a long sigh. "Come here." He wrapped her in another tight hug nuzzling her neck again. Her scent escaped just a little causing him to growl. She lightly hit him on the shoulder. He needed to look into her beautiful grey eyes. He was being very gentle with her. His hands came up to caress her face.