Serious Alpha vs. Playful Omega

"You get your sexy ass into that apartment now!"

Xael giggled as her Alpha growled at her. Looking to make sure no cars were coming, she playfully skipped across the street. Shado was about to burst as Xael had been slowly releasing her scent as they stood by the truck. She was putting her Alpha into rut and he wanted her. Shado was not in the mood to play around with her as he quickly walked up to his Omega, picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

She tried to protest, but he slapped her on the butt causing her to laugh. Xael tried to squirm and wiggle out of his hold but it was no use, plus she wasn't really trying that hard. She was loving how excited she could make him and he was definitely excited.

"Put me down Alpha!"

Shado growled again as he stomped up the steps to the apartment door. "Don't call me that Xael, not now."

"Why Alpha, is it making you horny?"

"Xael..."

She was trying hard not to giggle as they reached the door. They were inside within seconds as Shado tossed her on the bed. She was finally able to release her scent fully which only caused him to growl even louder. Shado was hovering over her, his rut scent quickly wrecking the Omega. Xael raised up on her elbows and ran her nose up and down his neck.

"You smell so good Alpha."

With a snarl, Shado lunged at her and bit into her neck, holding her in place. Xael screamed loudly but it was one of pleasure instead of pain. He was waiting for her wolf to submit to him which Xael didn't mind doing as she trusted her Alpha completely. Shado had already gone through a serious rut when Xael was in heat so this rut would be minor.

Still being in a very playful mood, Xael decided to show her Alpha one more of her Dire Omega quirks. With a series of seductive whimpers, Xael's scent sweetened when a pair of furry black ears popped through her hair.

Xael was in the process of shifting, but only partly to show her Alpha that both she and her wolf were submissive and ready for him. This was different from their initial mating. Now that they had successfully Mated, Xael and her wolf had no issue with being submissive towards their Alpha during heats or ruts. Shado had proved himself a very worthy Mate already. Xael wouldn't always be so submissive, but this time she didn't care and was going to enjoy every minute of their coupling.

With Dire Omegas, when their Alpha's went into rut, they could choose to be highly submissive, but that required a lot of trust. To show this, their ears and sometimes their tails would reveal themselves. Seeing the ears, Shado released her from his bite as she nuzzled and pressed herself against him..

"Xael?"

"What?" Her sweet scent was turning him on even more.

"God you're driving me crazy..."

"I know, that's the point, Alpha."

Xael needed to get her clothing off. With a swift movement, she had the Alpha pinned to the bed. Shado reached up to touch the furry appendages as she nuzzled his outstretched arm.

"What's up with the ears?"

"I'll explain later." Another swift movement and she was standing between his legs as he laid on the bed, propped up on his elbows. Xael undressed in front him as he removed his clothes as well, his boxers remained when he felt something furry touch his leg. He jumped as Xael looked at him with large mostly blue eyes. Xael looked off to the side with a most guilty look.

"You weirdo..."

"Furboy..."

"I'm not the one with ears babe."